Reunited [Requested]

Walking alongside Connor and Hank, I stop at out the front of a store while the two boys continue to walk. While I'm distracted I hear Connor's voice as he addresses a girl called Emma. I turn my head to face the Android and lieutenant and see a small girl and her mother. I wander up to the four of them and smile at the mother and the girl.

"Wait you are the Android that saved me right?" The young girl asks.

"Yes, that's me, lovely to see you again Emma," Connor says kneeling down to the young girls height.

Emma's eyes light up and she hugs Connor tightly around his neck, he returns the hug gently and both smile.

"Emma, let the poor Android go," Emma's mum says sweetly.

Emma backs out of the hug and returns to her mum's side.

"Thank you so so much for saving Emma back in August," The mother says.

"Of course, I didn't know it then but her life is so important," Connor replies with a soft smile.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but what happened?" I butt in.

Hank looks at me with raised eyebrows as if I was stupid.

Connor begins to explain what happened and I listen closely.

August 2038, Connor RK800 has been sent to convince a deviant Android on the edge of a building not to jump. The deviant is holding a small child by the name of Emma.

"The negotiator is going in," one of the SWAT members says over the radio.

Connor slowly approaches the deviant, remaining calm and collected, trying to gain the deviants trust.

"Why should I trust you!" The Deviant shouts at Connor as they hold Emma over the edge of the building.

"Because I can help you," Connor explains calmly.

The negotiating between the two Androids goes on for many minutes before Connor finally gets a conclusion.

"Let Emma go and I can help you be free."

The deviant nods in agreement and puts Emma down, letting her scurry away from the edge, just as the deviant puts his hands up in defeat, pieces of his robotic body go flying out in front of him as he falls to his knees. The snipers had killed him in front of everyone, including Emma.

"I trusted you Connor, I trusted you-"

Connor sighs and walks away, knowing another job has been done.

I look to Emma and her Mother and give them both a big hug.

As the hug ends Emma's mother turns to Connor to say something.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you when I first saw you, I was shocked and scared, but over the last few months I realised androids aren't bad, you saved my daughters life and I can't thank you enough for that."

Connor nods as Emma's mum gives him a large hug as a thank you.

Hank and I watch the exchange play out and smile at how happy Emma and her mother are.

"Thank you so much once again," Emma's mum says one final time before the two of them walk away.

~~~~~
This was requested the last day of august but I got distracted by school and a busy weekend but here it is. @curlyboygb