"Uh, I’m not Pete and no." I looked over to see Travis.

"What do you waaannntt?" I whined again, Nonnie is not a morning person.

"Come on Pete has some interviews. So me and you are going to see the city of brotherly love."

"The city of what?"

"Come on you said we don’t spend enough time together so we are going to see the sights."

"What sights?"

"I don’t know, but we are going to see something today if it kills us," he pulled the covers off me and I crawled into a ball, "Come on I going to go wake up Callie too." He left the room and I obediently got out of bed and started getting dressed. I grabbed Pete’s black "Villain" shirt and a pair of skinny blue jeans. I slipped on my red and cream star keds and one of Pete’s hoodies.

"It still smells like him," I thought as I slipped the hood over my head. I walked off the bus and found Travis, Gabe and Callie all standing outside waiting for me.

"We ready?" Travis asked. I could tell that all three of them were a bit uncomfortable.

"Hey you guys weren’t going to leave without me, were you?" Bill said running over to us.

"Wouldn’t think of it," I said " So Travis what are we doing?" I said a smirk on my face because I knew he had no clue.

He looked at Callie, she knew he was asking for help. She took out her sidekick and started to type. Five minutes later she looked up. "Okay so first we are going to the Rocky steps. You know the one’s he runs up in the movie. Then to the zoo, it was the first one in the US you know," she said sounding like a tour guide. "Then we will have lunch at the Famous Pat’s Subs, by that time we should all be tired and ready to come back to the buses and crash until tonight’s show."

I just smiled she was always the one who planned things. I was the tell me what time to be there type. My plans always fell though, since I’m such a slacker I didn’t care that much about it either.

"That works," Travis said beaming at her, we all agreed and set off toward the Rocky steps. When we arrived there Bill and I decided to run up the steps, halfway to the top I couldn’t go any further. So I stopped trying to catch my breath. Bill saw me and turned back, then he picked me up putting me on his back and ran the rest of the way to the top. He made sure I was securely on the ground before collapsing him self. The others hadn’t tried to run up with us. I think it was cause Callie didn’t feel like running and neither of the guys wanted to leave her alone with the other. I was seriously feeling sorry for her.

"Alright now what?" Gabe asked.

"Now we go back down." Callie said simply. We all trekked back down the steps, then we headed to the zoo. I know it was supposed to be Travis and I hanging out and stuff, but I was able to understand kinda what was going on that he was too distracted again. I wouldn’t let it get to me though. Instead I just hung out with Bill, joking around and having fun. Basically ignoring being ignored by my brother again.

We arrived at the zoo in record time. I got a map so I could be sure to see all my favorite animals. The big cats, the monkeys, and the reptile house. I’m such a big kid. After being disappointed by the big cats as usual all they did was sleep. No roaring or even pacing back in forth. We headed to the reptile house. As I walked through the dimly lit room I stared intently at the huge displays. I’ve always had a love for snakes. They were so cautious they reminded me of well me. I very rarely took chances.

I felt something on my shoulder and turned to see only inches from my face a cobra. I jumped almost falling into the glass of the anaconda display I’d been looking at. If Bill hadn’t grabbed me I would have. They all burst out laughing. "Fang’s up Non," Gabe said.