My breath caught in my throat and I felt someone’s arm reach past me turning off the computer. Then the arm wrapped around me. It was Pete. "Are you okay?"

"I…I can’t believe he did that. It’s all lies and they are all going to believe it." I tried to hold back the tears building in my eyes but I couldn’t and the tears started to fall. "They all hate me."

"No, only some of them hate you," I gave him a look that said that’s not helping, even though I could tell he was just trying to get me to laugh. "And besides it doesn’t matter anyway because I don’t hate you." He wiped my tears away and kissed my cheek. "Babe come on let's just go to bed. One more day and then we have an off day. We can just hang out okay?" we went back to our room and went to sleep, he was right it didn’t matter that they hated me but honestly it bothered me.

The next day I woke up to banging on the door again. Pete opened it. "You know Non we get a lot more visitors with you staying here." he moved aside to let Travis in. I took a deep breath.

"I called mom and told her you would be coming home tomorrow to stay." He looked away from me.

"Call her back and tell her that I won’t be home until after the tour Travis. She’s going to be mad that you lied to her." I rolled back over.

"Non, have you seen the stuff on the internet about you?" I didn’t even look up. "There’s a lot of bad things. It’s not fair to you. That’s why I think its best that you go. Fans can be mean and dangerous."

"Travis, will you just go away, I’ll call mom later." I closed my eyes. I wasn’t afraid of a bunch of teenies.

"Pete, talk to her, you know this is only going to get worst." I heard him leave the room, and Pete climbed back into bed next to me.

"Well at least he’s talking to you again."

"That’s not a victory cause I was the one not talking to him."

"Oh." I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me and we fell back to sleep.

***************************************************************

"That prick, wait till we get back home." Callie yelled, I’d just shown her Taylor’s blog, she’d come to see what we were going to do before the concert. He’d been busy now there were pictures of him and me. Some we were kissing others we were just together, he even put up our prom pictures. He even wrote up this whole sex story about "our first time" On the bright side I saw some boardies were starting to stand up for me, they were really letting Taylor have it. "Oh Non I’m so sorry."

"Why are you sorry you didn’t post this crap." I had called my mom and she had seen Taylor’s blog too. I bet right now she was calling his parents and raising all kinds of hell. That’s why I loved her so much, she also said she knew I wasn’t going to be coming home to stay, but that I was obligated to visit. She had a feeling that Travis and I had just had a fight she wanted to talk some sense into him. I didn’t get into the specifics of the fight though I just let her think we were going to work it out later.

Callie was being talked about too, but I got the brunt of it. We stayed like that all day checking the boards, Taylor’s blog, I even went to see what questions Pete got for Q&A. That is until it was time to get to the merch table. I closed down the computer and we headed over to start setting up. I was prepared for them this time; we put up a sign "pictures after the concert". Time flew and though I still got a few mean looks the one constant was that they hated my pink streaks of hair. I didn’t understand why that was their fixation but I knew I could fix that easily. I snuck away to the nearest drug store and picked up some dye that was my natural dark brown color and then returned to the bus. Pete was sitting on the couch. "Hey what did you get?" he asked.