Author's Note (Do Not Disregard)

(Thanks a million @shreyj7 for the awesome edit!) 

Greetings dear readers, 

Hope you all are doing well! 

The celestials await to reveal their life journey as well as a journey full of nature to you all. 

I've been facing a few privacy related problems with Wattpad in the past few days here. This is a note to inform all of you readers on what my procedure is going to be in order to find a solution to this problem. 

Furthermore, if y'all haven't already noticed/known, I have made most of my chapters private. A formal announcement was on the way, until I had to log back in to check something and Wattpad gave out some horrifying news. 

Wattpad will no longer have the private option for stories. Hence, I don't believe it is safe to publish my stories on Wattpad anymore. 

Due to such circumstances, I have decided to publish on another platform. 

In order to receive the steps to access, you MUST PRIVATE MESSAGE me over here. In the message, just convey that you would like to read the story further. 

Kindly remember that you will HAVE to INBOX regarding the following matter, or else your requests shall be disregarded. 

Thank you for your patience! 

~ GD