Chapter 39 Going On a Date

"Grandma don't tell me that was the whole story" Emma whined.
Emma's Grandma thought for a moment "it's close to the end" she said. "How do you know this story?" Emma asked "do you want me to finish for not little one?" Emma's Grandma asked "yes but-"okay let me think" Emma's Grandma though and began again with the story.

*A year later*
I awoke to my Jack laying beside me I kissed his cheek "going morning my love" I whispered in his ear. He smiled and opened his eyes "morning Snowflake" he said in his morning voice. I got up from the bed and changed into my blue ice dress and Jack also changed into his blue hoodie and down pants.
He took my hand "what do you want to do today?" He asked "I don't know actually" I said and he smiled "Do you want to go on a date with me?" I laughed a little "I feel like a teen again but not, also" I said kind of sad.
We walked down into the globe room, North was eating some chocolate chip cookies, I stole one and started munching on the warm cookie. "Me and Elsa are going on a date" Jack said proudly "where is Mother?" I asked North "she's in the work shop" I ran along into the work shop.
Mother was creating something, her hair was in a pony tale,"hi" I said she looked up "hello my darling, what brings you here?" She asked "I'm going on a date with Jack" I said she smiled and her eyes began to water "I remember my first date" I smiled "was it with my Father?" She changed the subject "I'm proud of you Elsa, so you want help finding the perfect dress?" She asked I nodded.
She ran into a room and came back in a matter of minutes, she stared throwing blue and white dust on me. I looked at the creation she had designed "I love it! Thank you". "Feet" she said I laughed and took off my shoes, she grabbed my ticklish feet and started painting them with light blue nail polish, I laughed because she was tickling me on accident.
While that dried she began to paint my finger nails with the polish and I smiled. She began doing my hair, she curled it. I hugged her and ran off with a goodbye.
I made ice heels with a wave of my hand and greeted Jack with a curtsy, he began to blush and he couldn't stop staring at me, he bowed to me and took my hand.

Jack made me close my eyes the whole trip to where he was taking me, yes, I was frightened of flying. I bet the whole world could hear my shrieks.
When we got to our destination, I opened my eyes. "It's...so beautiful" I said in awe.
The trees were covered in ice and so was the ground, it was beautiful. "I want to tell you something" Jack said, I turned around. Jack was on one knee holding a box, tears went streaming down my face "Elsa, would you make me the happiest person in the whole world and would you marry me?" He asked "yes!" I cried and hugged him tightly.

————————————————————
THE END IS NEAR! or so we think. I hope you liked this heart warming chapter. AND remember Like, Comment and Vote!