Chapter 22 Putting the pieces together

Jack Prov.
"Woah!" I yelled then I fell, I fell in what seemed infinite. I tried to grab my staff but it was a great distance away. All I could see was hints of light but very dim. Darkness and cold was what I saw and felt.
I hit the ground hard. I grunted in pain "Jack Frost" I saw grey skin with black feet walking near me. The hit which caused pain made everything go black.
A bright light shined in my eyes, I squinted hard "he's awake" I heard a voice say. "Good. Jack Frost, died 1795 saving his beloved sister. The moon saw good in him and they where ones friends" I stopped this voice that I heard before.
"Pitch Black!" I yelled out of per hatred, "yes it is me Jack. I told you I would come back" the blinding light stopped beaming so bright, I could see the Boogie man infront of me."Guess what I found in North's office" Pitch raised a file. He opened it and I saw my picture. "So?" "So I know everything about you". "Okay?". He groaned "everything. Even your memories" he put his hand infront of me showing my memories. I tired to get free, my hands where in shackles. "Now Jack answer these questions and I will give you your memories".

I listened "first What is The Man In the Moons plans for Elsa Arendelle!?" Pitch yelled asked. "What? He has plans with the Queen?" I never knew this. "Don't lie Jack!" He yelled "I'm not! honestly this is news for me as well" I said. "Next question, How do you know Elsa Arendelle!?" "I don't, I met her 2 days ago when I took a detour trying to get to the North Pole" I lied and crossed my fingers. "And the last question is Do you know my daughter!?" "Actually no. But she got me in this place so I guess I would like to know".
"I will tell you nothing!" He laughed like a child "really funny" I snapped at him. While that shadow man talked I was unfreezing the shackles.

He turned away from me "the Moon or you can stop me!" I blew a gust of wind and my staff flew towards me while he continued what he was saying. I shook my wrists and the shackles fell to the ground with a clatter, I grabbed my staff and aimed it at Pitch. He made Nightmare horses with a flick on his arm. I started fighting them and more came. I flew up to the ceiling and shot at Pitch before he could escape into the shadows. It hit his arm, he flinched and vanished.
I flew out hitting the horses as they tried to attack. I flew all over and no sign of him or my memories. I ran down a hallway, it was dark but my staff produce light, I never knew why it did that. I saw a room and went into it, it had a map and said "Plans" i walked over and started reading.
Plans To Kill The Guardians and Queen Elsa.
Phase One: Complete, Anna and Rapunzel have been captured and are put in the dungeon.
"Anna and Rapunzel are in the dungeon, maybe Elsa is their" I have hope. I flew out and tried to find a staircase, I saw one and flew down. Down, down, down.
I heard faint crying, I followed the direction. I saw Rapunzel crying and Anna comforting her "Rapunzel, Anna" I ran over to the cell they where kept in, "Jack!" They smiled happily. I looked for a key nearby but nothing. "I'm just going to have to freeze you out" I griped the bars of the seller and it started freezing.
"Jack don't use all your strength" Rapunzel warned. I used more force to make the freezing faster. "It's going to collapse!" Anna wailed, she grabbed her friend and pulled her aside away from the bars.
I let go of the breaking bars and stood back, it fell and Rapunzel and Anna coughed and swished the dusk away with their hands. I did the same, they ran towards me. "I heard someone talking about capturing a girl named Kathrine" Anna told. Kathrine, Kathrine I know her, well I know the name but not her. "Elsa was mentioned and The Man in the Moon" Rapunzel said in confused tone as she tried to put the pieces together. "Elsa Man in the Moon" I said and thought "Guardian! She's a Guardian!" I yelled and hopped in the air. "What?. Guardian?" Anna laughed at her big sister being part of the Guardian group. "That's why he brought me here to help Elsa!" I yelled and my thoughts where spinning. "Jack what on earth are you talking about?" Rapunzel asked. "Elsa's the new Guardian. The Man in the Moon put me here for a reason maybe Elsa is the reason" I stated.