Randy - Sexting

Andy's PoV

Me and all of the boys were sat in Brooklyn's bedroom. Brook and Jack were playing Fortnite and Mikey was watching them, me and Rye were both on our phones but sat on opposite sides of the room.

Rye has been acting strange today, he keeps staring at me and licking his lips and I'm not gonna lie, it kinda turns me on.

I was confused when I saw that Rye had sent me a message so I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows. He gave me a signal to open the message so I did and I gasped when I saw it.

Rye🐝:

I smirked at him

I smirked at him. Two can play at that game.

Me:

He let out a low grunt

He let out a low grunt. "You good Rye?" Brooklyn questioned him. "Mhm" he replied, not taking his eyes off me. Brooklyn then continued back to his game as Rye licked his lips while staring at me again. I swear I almost whimpered. He notices my blush and smirks. I glare at him until he gets an idea and goes back to his phone.

Rye🐝:

My mouth hung slightly open as I stared at the photo for while

My mouth hung slightly open as I stared at the photo for while. I looked up to meet his eyes as I waited for his reaction to what I replied with.

Me:

He started breathing heavily until he jumped up, grabbed me and dragged me out of the room

He started breathing heavily until he jumped up, grabbed me and dragged me out of the room. As soon as we got to my room he slammed the door shut, locked it and threw me onto the bed.

I smirked as he started ripping our clothes off and throwing them all over my room. He roughly kissed me and held my arms down when I tried running my hands through his hair.

I whimpered when his lips left mine and connected with my neck instead, he put a finger against my lips and shushed me as he started sucking on my sweet spot. I almost moaned but stopped myself when I remembered that Rye wanted me to be quiet.

He pulled off my boxers and started kissing down my stomach. He lifted up my legs and stuck his tongue in my hole. I moaned loudly, making him lift his head up instantly, I looked at him as his eyes grew full of lust.

He then slowly stood up and hovered over me, his eyes never leaving mine. "I thought I told you to be quiet" He said with a smirk. I gulped and looked around the room, trying to avoid his stare.

Without warning, he slammed into my hole and began thrusting. My mouth opened as I swung my head back and tried my best not to moan.

He gripped onto my hips and started grinding into me at different angles. I couldn't handle it anymore so I let out a loud moan again and grabbed onto Rye. He pulled my hands off of him and held them above my head. "Naughty boys don't get to touch" he sexually spoke to me, my eyes rolled back from the pleasure as he continued grinding into me.

"Rye I'm gonna cum" I said to him and quickly came over his stomach. After a few more thrusts, his hips stuttered and I could tell he was getting close. He then came inside me and pulled out.

"That's what happens when you tease me Andy" Rye spoke to me whilst cleaning us up with the cloth that he got from the bathroom. "I guess I'll have to tease you more often" I replied with a smirk that he returned.