(1)

Go Hyeri.

That's her name.

She's intelligent, smart, caring and beautiful. She's known for being a famous wedding planner in Korea.

Her smile is as bright as the sun, and she does everything to make people smile in their very special day. Their wedding day.

Her goal is to make other people's special day a special one. People started to wonder why she isn't married yet with that kind attitude of hers and her beautiful face.

She always told them one thing, "I'm getting married soon"

Yes. She's getting married to the man she loves the most, Park Jimin.

Although she lost contact with him years ago, her heart still remained loyal to the guy. She wasn't mad at him for breaking contact with him, she only thought that maybe he was busy and besides, they live in different countries and different continents.

It was Monday today.

She hated Mondays. Hyeri was at her office, busy doing paperwork and reading her emails that came from her client.

She was a busy woman.

So busy that she didn't have time to look at other guys, so busy to even have time for herself.

She was a workaholic.

Hyeri sighed in relief as she started reading the last email that one of her clients sent her. She grabbed her glasses and wore it as she read what was there in the email.

'Park Jimin and Kang Seulgi' It said, typed in bold letters.

"Park Jimin?" Hyeri mumbled,  chuckling as the thought of her fiancé went across her mind. "Aigo, a lot of people have the same names nowadays" She laughed it off and continued to read the email.

After thinking for awhile, Hyeri finally confirmed that she would help the couple plan their wedding. She quickly typed in her response and clicked the send button.

A check mark popped up on the screen of her MacBook, a sign that hee reply was already sent.

Hyeri stretched and closed her laptop.

She already finished work, now she had nothing to do but to find more work for her to do.

Hyeri squealed as soon as the door opened, revealing her best friend who also worked for her, Jung Hoseok.

"Hyeriiii" Hoseok smiled, seeing his friend sitting on her office chair.

Hyeri smiled, "Hi Hobi! What brings you here?"

Hoseok sat infront of her, a cute smile still on his lips, "Nothing! I just wanted to see my favorite girl" He smiled.

"Hoseok" Hyeri giggled, "Seriously? What about your sister? Isn't she your favorite?"

It took a while for Hoseok to reply, "Well she bullies me alot so I guess she's also my favorite"

Hyeri giggled at Hoseok's response,  "Okay then"

"Soooo any new weddings we're going to plan?" Hoseok asked, looking at his best friend that he admired for years.

Yes, he admired her. Hoseok liked her, no! He loves her, and seeing how she has a diamond ring on her ring finger makes his heart break and it also makes him happy at the same time.

All Hoseok wanted was for Hyeri to be happy.

Hyeri nodded, "Yep! Surprisingly, the guy had the same name as my Jimin" She giggled.

Hoseok pondered for awhile before opening his mouth to speak, "Speak of Jimin. You don't know?"

"Don't know what, Hobi?"

"Hyeri... Jimin just came back from America yesterday. He's back, Hyeri"

A/N:

Heyyy! So just a warning, this book will have slightly short chapters, but I assure you that those chapters will be meaningful ones. I hope you'll enjoy the first chapter of 'The Wedding Planner' ❤💚