"Oi brat! Don't you have manners? Or are you just going to sit there and stare at him like a coward?" The resonant and virile timbre of the other male sharply retorted.

Nina was enraptured by the alluring voice that had beckoned her, yet she could not discern its source until a diminutive figure emerged from behind Erwin. This man's raven-black hair was styled in an undercut, cascading in a manner that was slightly longer than the current fashion, yet it only served to enhance his roguish and untamed appearance. His alabaster skin radiated in the daylight that streamed through the colossal windows of the gym, illuminating his steely gray eyes that glinted with an enigmatic intensity. Though he was slightly smaller in stature than Nina, his broad shoulders and sinewy forearms bespoke of a tightly muscled physique. This man was the embodiment of every woman's carnal desires, and Nina could attest that he was not one to be trifled with or taken lightly, despite his size. He exuded an air of toughness and readiness to pummel any who dared to cross him. Could it be that today was the day of the "Misters of the Universe unite?"

"Don't scare her away off the batt, Levi. I'm sure she's just a little shy with strangers." The diminutive male clicked his tongue as he sauntered past her, settling himself at the far end of the bench. His eyes were fixed on Nina, like a ravenous wolf eyeing its prey. Nina's gaze remained fixed on him, unwilling to let him slip from her sight for even a moment. His movements were graceful, akin to a stealthy predator on the prowl. There was something about him that both terrified and captivated her. Nina couldn't quite put her finger on it, but he returned her gaze with equal interest. She couldn't discern whether he was vexed or pleased, as a sly smirk played across his lips. Regardless, she averted her gaze, focusing instead on Erwin, the very reason for her presence. As their eyes met, he extended his hand for a handshake.

"Hey there. My name is Erwin Smith and thanks to Mikasa, I guess I will be your trainer. Nice to meet you." Upon first encountering his breathtaking handsomeness, she was momentarily stunned, but quickly composed herself and bestowed upon him a gracious smile. In turn, he returned her smile with one of his own, which was nothing short of divine. His countenance appeared as though it had been sculpted by the hands of celestial beings.

"Hello, Erwin. I'm Nina. I'm so happy to meet you! I'm very excited, so I apologize ahead of time if I talk too much today. If it bothers you don't hesitate to shush me."

"You will regret these words soon, brat." The man on the opposite end of the bench snapped once more, prompting Nina to pivot her gaze towards his piercing, steely gray eyes. Their frigid and impassive demeanor left her pondering if this was his constant disposition. Despite this, she held onto the hope that he possessed a genial side and that his aloofness was merely a means of evading superfluous interactions. Perhaps, with enough courtesy, he would warm up to her.

"And what's your name? I guess you two belong together." With a graceful gesture, she elegantly traced a line between them, her slender finger moving back and forth with effortless poise.

"Well, sort of," Erwin answered. "He is my roommate and best friend. His name is Levi." With a mere cluck of his tongue, Levi appeared to be vexed by some trivial matter.

"Thank you for your unnecessary introduction, Erwin, but I can speak for myself." His discerning eyes flit effortlessly between the captivating Nina and the dashing Erwin.

"Brat! Don't you pay any attention? Erwin mentioned my name before. The full name's Levi Ackerman. I won't repeat that again. Understood?" Fury surged within her at the audacity of Levis' demeanor. Why must this diminutive individual incessantly refer to her as a petulant child? Is this a mere proclivity of his? The sound of Erwin's exhalation reached her ears. "Don't be so mean Levi. She's not used to you."

Past doesn't matter (Levi x OC x Erwin) AU/modern +18जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें