She hesitantly met Camila's eyes and the brunette was seemed to be studying her. Camila's face appeared to express a bit of regret. As though she had realized she may have miss-stepped in asking Lauren about her plans.

"Oh," Camila simply replied, with no hint of sarcasm. She carefully placed the ice back on her nose.

Lauren pushed aside her gloomy thoughts and perked up a bit, trying to change the mood. "So, when I became free for the day, I remembered Hayley had invited me to watch this so-called football game."

"So-called?" Camila raised an eyebrow. "You don't like football?"

"I've never cared to follow it before, so I wouldn't know if I liked it or not."

"You've never watched a game?"

"No. All I know is pigskin is being thrown or kicked around, but I don't quite understand the tackling."

Camila laughed heartily but her smile soon turned into an incredulous look. Lauren had a perplexed expression on her face, not understanding Camila's reaction. "You don't understand it..." she deadpanned. Lauren shook her head thoughtfully. "Wow, okay. If you're gonna be hangin' around me, you gotta know football. Hell, you gotta know sports."

Lauren felt out of the loop for not knowing the game so she decided to use her best weapon against Camila in order to gain the advantage. "Well..." Lauren said, leaning back against the cushions more comfortably. "Then I guess you'll have to teach me." Lauren lifted her leg and crossed it over the other, causing her dress to hike up slightly. More creamy skin clearly became visible and Camila's eyes automatically zeroed in, but then quickly averted. "Will you teach me, Camila?" Lauren not so innocently purred.

"Uh, um." Camila cleared her throat and shifted her body in her seat. "I... I guess."

Lauren smirked as she noticed Camila was having trouble keeping her eyes off her legs. "Good. Friends teach each other things all the time. Right?"

"Yeah... sure." A blush was forming on the brunette's cheeks.

Lauren grinned at the flustered brunette as Mrs Cabello walked back into the den holding two plates.

"Here you go girls."

"Thank God..." Camila mumbled, tossing the icepack aside and accepting her plate.

"Lauren, I know you said you didn't want anything but I made an extra snack for you anyway."

"Oh, okay. Thank you," Lauren replied, taking the saucer.

"Thanks, Mami," Camila said. She grabbed the hot dog with the works off her plate and immediately dug in.

Lauren crinkled her nose as she watched Camila heartily devour her food. The brunette was eating as though she had been starved for weeks. Lauren then turned her attention to the plate in her hands. It was one sandwich cut into four triangle pieces. Lauren could not decipher what was between the bread, however. She picked up one of the pieces with wonder and examined it carefully.

"What are you doing?"

Lauren turned to Camila and saw the brunette looking at her strangely. "I'm not... what exactly is this white substance?"

"It's fluff," Camila answered. Lauren was still clueless. "It's marshmallow. And the brown stuff is peanut butter."

"I knew that, Camila. Thank you." Lauren replied. She continued to scrutinize the snack. "You eat this for lunch? That can't be healthy."

"That's because it's dessert." Camila took another bite of her hot dog and looked at Lauren with a hint of amusement. "You gonna try it?" Lauren looked at Camila, unsure. "Or is it too unhealthy for you?"