03

second year, highschool.

namjoon is drawing something on the mini blackboard while sitting at the table he settled at the very end of the classroom, the seats are shattered everywhere and the couples in the class are being lovey-dovey and such.

ryejin entered the class and of course, she noticed namjoon, really quick. she walked towards the table that namjoon is sitting in.

"hmm, this is a little bit out of place." he described his drawing.

"no, it's not, it's perfect, it really is." ryejin said, smiling, while looking at namjoon's drawing, no, she was looking at namjoon.

'oh, it's the soft girl.' the boy thought.

"oh, hi ryejin." namjoon greeted.

ryejin just smiled and rested her head into the table, watching namjoon draw. she could watch namjoon all day and not get tired.

the class is playing something interesting, in which they tell everyone their ideal type and such.

it's namjoon's turn. he smiled and started talking. "hmm, i would like someone with a short hair like, a neck length? i guess? and i want them to be smaller than me, and i also want someone with a great personality."

ryejin was eavesdropping. 'neck length?! i don't want to cut my hair THAT short.'

"you're cutting your hair for that shithead? and just to fit in his stupid ideal type?"

'oh my god, did i say that out loud?'

"yes, you did, and you're still doing it."

"no, taehyung-" she stuttered, "wait.. why do you even care, taehyung?"

"it's SO clear. he. doesn't. like. you. is that so hard to understand? why do you even bother? don't come to hyesoo crying your ass out when he rejects you." taehyung rolled his eyes, jealous internally.

"w-wait, h-he does'nt l-like me?" ryejin said, sniffing.

"no, he's dating someone." taehyung said, nonchalantly.

"oh, taehyu- ryejin! why are you crying, taehyung, what did you do this time?" their class president, jimin, asked, concerned and worried.

"n-no, it's n-not t-taehyung, it's just-" ryejin didn't continue her sentence when taehyung pulled her away from jimin.

"oh, i guess taehyung will take very good care of her. rest in piece, ryejin." jimin laughed, and got his way back to the classroom.

jimin is not a bad person, he just know that taehyung likes ryejin, i guess everyone knows that except from ryejin because she's too clueless.

as soon as seulgi sat, namjoon immediately asked. "what happened in there?"

"why? are you concerned for your lover? namjoon, don't get her hopes up if you don't like her. she'll end up being really hurt, you know her, right? she's really fragile and sensitive, not to mention, she's really cute, would you like to see that fluffball cry severely for days? WEEKS?! and that has a very big percentage that she will never be that ryejin we knew, who knows if she'll get cold and shit." jimin advised.

"what? no, i'm not! how am i supposed to lower her hopes?"

"i don't know, push her away?" yoongi slid into the conversation.

"that isn't the best way but it'll help, right?" jimin hesitantly answered.

"i don't want to."

"what?" yoongi asked, smirking.

"i said, i don't want to."

"why? she'll get her hopes-"

"hopes up or whatever i want to be with her, i enjoy being with her, i don't want to be away from her."

"don't tell me-"

"i like her, since the day she showed truth in her eyes when she talked about me and told hyesoo that she like me when we were in 5th grade."

~
taehyung

"i'm tired, tae."

"what did you just called me?"

"tae."

"hahaha, that's really cute." oops, slipped. shit.

ryejin probably yeeTed it away since she's a whole dumbass but i still love her tho, just sayin'

"come here." i ordered

"what?"

"my back, you're tired right?"

"finally i can get some rest." she already hopped into my back and rested her head in my shoulder. fucking cute, what the hell.

ryejin, i wish i had the courage to tell you what i feel.