Chapter 5

A/N- dedicated to @infinitytilly because I'm a bit obsessed with her story No1 Student and she's awesome so please go show her some love lovehearts <3

~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

"Tyler!! You look fine, I promise you troye will still love you even if you don't think your hair is perfect!!! C'mon, if you want to get that cologne [A/N- still dunno if that is how u spell it] troye likes from the mall before he gets here, we have to leave now!!!" I pound on the door impatiently.

He opens the door and rolls his eyes. "Ok, let's go."

~time skip~

Tyler groans impatiently from the passenger seat in the car next to me. "Bella, could you drive any slower?!?! It's already 7:10, we're gonna be late!"

I sigh. "Relax tyler, he'll understand if we're a few minutes late. You act as if I'm not excited to see him, either."

"I'm sorry, I'm just anxious," he mutters quietly.

I give him a small smile. He had told me about his theories of how troye will be super busy after TRXYE comes out. I had never thought of this, but I didn't worry about it. Troye would make time for us.

We parked in the parking lot and tyler grabbed my wrist, basically dragging me as he speed-walked towards the place where we were supposed to pick up troye. Tyler smells like the cologne, which was a good smell I guess. Troye liked it more than I did. Tyler clutched a plastic bag that held a jumbo-jar of Nutella; a gift we both bought for troye. Tyler had also bought a few chapsticks and packets of gum, even though I told him that troye would for sure have some already.

We weaved our way through people and finally saw troye sitting on a square cushioned bench, looking at his phone, probably on tumblr. I smiled and turned to tyler, putting a finger on my lips to signal for him to stay quiet. He nodded, smiling super big, as I tip-toed behind troye and covered his eyes with my hands.

He laughed and turned around, hugging me tightly.

"Bella!!!!" He said loudly.

"Troye!!!!!" I said just as loud. A few people were staring, but f*ck them [A/N- language. sorry not sorry], they can judge me however they want.

I wrapped my arms tightly around Troyes neck, meaning to suffocate him. He coughed dramatically and I rolled my eyes.

"Bella, don't kill him before I get my hug!!!" Tyler whined from beside us.

"TILLY!!!!!!!!!!!" If I thought troye was loud before, I was wrong, because he was basically screaming as he tackled tyler. He wrapped his arms around Tyler's neck and wrapped his legs around Tyler's waist, and Tyler had his arms wrapped tightly around Troye's waist, holding him up.

People were definitely staring now, but neither of them cared. They were completely oblivious to anything and everything besides each other. They looked so adorable, with Troye clinging to Tyler for dear life, and Tyler pressing his cheek against Troye's as he hugged him back tightly. They reminded me of little koalas.

I couldn't help the huge smile that came across my face as I stood there, resisting the urge to fangirl scream. I caught Tyler's eye and said, "I'm gonna go get Troye's luggage." He gave me a smile and went back to squeezing the life out of Troye. They were talking quietly, Tyler still carrying Troye. I smiled and went off to get Troye's luggage.

I laughed as I imagined what would've happened if Amy, Nikki, and Vicki were here to see them. I sighed, pitying Tyler and Troye. They had no idea what they were up against. The girls and I will stop and nothing to get Troyler together, or at least get them to confess to each other.

I smirked. We are going to destroy these boys.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- yeah. There's that. Hope you liked it and I'm sorry if they're too short. I'm not good at long chapters.

Next chapter will be Troye & Tyler's POV of the reunion. So I'm gonna try to write fluffy fluff. Because fluff makes the world go round. Yeah. I dunno. Bye for now.