"ILL BE IN THE KITCHEN IF ANYONE NEEDS ME!!" I yelled at him.

(Sans POV)

i chuckled as Paps stomped off as did Tori.

"Paps sure is a funny one eh?" She asked, i chuckled more.

"Yeah he sure is" i said, as we talked Asgore came in.

"Heya flullybuns" i said, he smiled.

"Hello Sans" he said, then Asriel came in.

"Hey sans whats up" he said, i shrugged.

"Probably the ceiling" i said, he chuckled.

"Your funny" he said, i chuckled.

"I know I've got a punny sense of humor" i said, he chuckled more.

"So where's the kid?" I asked Tori as i felt my face burn blue.

"Oh frisk is still asleep in the car she's been working so much she hasn't had time to rest but ill wake her up" Asriel said, i nodded.

"Ok Asriel just remember she has heels on again" Asgore said, i looked confused.

"Whats wrong with heels on frisk?" I asked.

"She kicks if you startle her especially in heels" Azzy said, i chuckled.

"Ouch" i said, he nodded and walked outside, i looked at Tori and noticed she was wearing a yellow shirt and green skirt.

"Nice outfit Tori" i said, she smiled.

"Thank you sans" she said, just then Asriel came back in.

"You guys have band-aids?" he asked, i chuckled as i saw he had a cut on his arm and a bruise, i nodded.

"Yeah in the bathroom" i said, Tori giggled.

"Well at least it wasn't his face this time" she said, i chuckled as i saw her come through the door, she stood in a white dress shirt and blue skirt with brown heels and her hail in a pony tail. Her arms were behind her back and she smiled.

"Sorry mom he scared me a bit" she said, her voice was deeper and more sexy, i blushed deeper and she look at me.

"Hello sans its good to see you" she said, i nodded and tried to hide my blush.

"U-um heya kid" i said, Tori smiled.

"So where will we all be staying sans?" She asked, i sighed as Paps came back out and picked me up.

"KING ASGORE AND TORIEL WILL BE STAYING IN MY ROOM, ASRIEL WILL BE ON THE COUCH AND FRISK WILL BE SLEEPING IN SANS ROOM" He said, Frisk giggled.

"Ok sans will you show me where i will be sleeping?" she asked, i nodded and teleported out of paps arms, she giggled and we walked up the stairs to my room, we walked in and i turned the light on.

"Wow sans your room is clean for once" she said, it was spotless, i sighed and remembered paps cleaned it for her.

"Um yeah i did it so it would look nice for you" i said, she smiled and sat on the bed.