Welcome party!

(Sans POV)

Today was the day frisk was coming back and i was so excited, i spent all day yesterday thinking of things to do with her and what to say, and i usually don't do much. I got out of bed and walked down stairs to see Paps making breakfast.

"Heya bro" i said, he turned to me.

"AH HELLO BROTHER YOUR UP EARLY" He said, i chuckled.

"Well ya know i guess i got tired of sleep" i joked, he growled.

"DAMN IT SANS" he said, i chuckled more.

"WELL ANYWAY ASGORE AND TORIEL WILL BE HERE SOON SO WE MUST BE READY" He said, i nodded.

"Okie dokie Paps" i said as i got in the fridge and grabbed the ketchup.

"SANS PUT THAT BACK" Paps said.

"Come on bro its ok" i said, he sighed.

"NO SANS PUT IT BACK I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE DRUNK WHEN FRISK GETS HERE" he said, i sighed and put it back.

"Fine bro" i said, he smiled and continued to make his food.

"THANK YOU SANS" he said, i nodded and went to the couch. There wasn't much i could do till they got here so ill just nap for a bit, I closed my eyes and softly fell asleep.

(Papyrus POV)

I walked into the living room to find sans sleeping on the couch i sighed.

"SANS WAKE UP YOU LAZY BONES THEY WILL BE HERE ANY MOMENT!" I yelled at him, he groaned.

"Just a few minutes bro" he said, i huffed.

"NO SANS UP!!" I said again, he sighed and got up.

"Ok ok I'm up" he said, i smiled and picked him up.

"THANK YOU SANS" i said, he smiled.

"No problem bro" he said, i then carried him into the kitchen so he could help me when the door bell rang.

"OH THAT MUST BE THEM" i said, a small blue tint appeared on sans face, i don't know why. I shrugged it off and went to the door, i opened it to see everyone.

"WELCOME EVERYONE" i said, Toriel smiled.

"Hello Papyrus its so nice to see you" she said and she hugged me, i hugged back.

"IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO AND I MUST SAY YOUR OUTFIT IS QUITE FASHIONABLE" i said, she smiled  .

"Thank you papyrus" she said, i smiled.

"So where is sans?" She asked.

"I'm right here Tori" he said behind me, she giggled.

"It is nice to see you as well sans" she said, he chuckled.

"I know Tori you've goat to miss my punny ass" he said.

"SANS NO SWEARING! AND NO PUNS!" i yelled at him, Toriel and sans laughed.

"Sorry bro i know your not kidding about it, so i guess ill make my jokes a bit sheepish" he said, i huffed and stomped off.