Chapter 16

Kate pov
Celine is still living here with Anthony, they went out every time but secretly. Celine is being a bitch toward me and Anthony is been Anthony. Anita came here yesterday when anthony and celine went out she give me one file and one small bag to keep telling me to open it when and ready.
So am with the flies now deciding whether to open it or not. My mind is made up I decided to open the bag. My eye was wide up it iPhone seven. "Wow.

I switch on the open and saw it has been set, at the back of the phone pack it a note itch to it
Hey Kate this my number call me if you need and thing also you don't have to worry there is a new sim card and it fully recharged. Love anita😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
Reading what Anita brought from me I decide to kept the file. First thing I decide was to call Anita.

"Hello, Kari.. I mean Kate is that you she asked.
"Yes it me anita thanks for the phone.
"OmG she screamed and called her mama,
Mama Kate is one the phone. May left what she is doing and rush towards anita and snatch the phone from anita.
"Hello is that you Kate, she asked. Yes ma
"Come on you and call me mama. Don't be formal
"Are you sure? I asked anita mama
"Yes Darling you can' I was happy to finally have someone to call mama
"Ok mama, I heard her joyful voice she brings smile on my face many thoughts run through my mind.

But it was shot when I heard someone trying to open my room door, and the person successfully made my room door open. It was no other person then anthony. I quickly hide the phone under my pillow
"Sir', you are drunk let me help you I was trying to reach out to him but what he said caught me of guide.
" don't fucking touch me with you bloody hand.
"What? I don't understand you tearing were pulling up in my eye.

He just hiss and walk out the room slamming the door hard making me jump in fear. I don't know what have done wrong for Anthony treating me this way.
"Hello, Kate are you there, worried anita asked.
"Yes am here, what happened is that anthony she asked.
"Yes, gotta go call you later
"Ok bye the call end, I felt something is really missing that make my heart rejoice when ever I talk to anita.