Chapter 14

This chapter is not edited a lot of errors may occur when writing this chapter

Third person pov
Anthony is back from is business trip he is back been abusive toward kate, thank God he didn't rape kate this time around.

But that didn't stop him from bring different girl inside his room sleeping with them. He goes to his office and come home drunk kate was always there when he was drunk she clean up is messed up

Celine is also staying at Anthony house she always staying with him. They had sex all the time she spend two month before leaving anthony house.

Kate has been avoiding Anthony she is always in her room continuously sowing the gown she made. It has been kate dream of becoming a fashion designer since she was a kid

One faithful evenings anthony badge into Kate room and started kicking her, holding kate throat with both his hand vision was blurry kate couldn't breath anymore If not for Celine that came to her rescue she I'll be die by now.

"She killed my sister that fucking bitch killed chloe, he told Celine who was wearing a fake surprise.

"Don't worry anthony am hear for you, I love you and am gonna take care of you was Celine replied.

What I'll do without you, thanks for always me anthony kissed Celine before thick clock they were both naked on the bed.

Don't worry nobody is going to come between me and you I will kill anyone that come between us just like the way I killed your sister. Poor kate she is just unfortunate Anthony taught you killed is sister.
Am sorry sweetheart, thanks for talking my blame