Chapter 10

Kate pov
" wake up Bitch "time to get me my breakfast he said. She was struggling to get up from the bed pains all over her body's
I went downstairs to prepare him is breakfast. After am done with cooking he walked to the dinner table and was waiting for is food.
" hurry up I don't have the all day here slut"he shouted, trembling kate serve the devil is meal. "Today I want you to clean all the whole building, inducing my room do all the laundry I must not see a single spot every thing must be shining and sparkling clean do Anthony make himself clear, he said not looking  at her.

"Yes sir, good he said walking out of the door. She started doing what she was asked to do. When she was done with all the chorus giving to her it was 10:00 in the evening. She started making dinner because Anthony will be back any moment from now. She was cutting the onion when anthony walked in with three girls. "Who is this bitch here one of the said, "she is just my servant treat her the way you want and if she disobey your order beat the hell out of her Anthony told the girls.

"Get me a glass of champagne, one of the girls said kate ran to get the girl are order.

"Make me chicken and cheese's the second girl said.

What about you ain't you gonna order one of the girl was asking the last girl who had long ginger hair with deep blue eye. "No am good she replied Anita was the third girl name, the moment she saw kate, she was shocked "this face looks like my mum sister daughter that had and accident long time ago.
"What your name she asked kate with a sad look on her face.
"Am kate ma' looking down  not to face them.

"I mean your full name' and how old are you she asked.

"Kate Williams and am 20years old, was kate replied. "Ok that all in need to know.

Anita taught for a moment my mum sister daughter die eleven year ago. Katharina was 10 then." Could it be? Must found out.

"Can i go upstairs now am tried please' anita  pleased, of course you can anthony replied.

During the mid night Anita got up and went to kate room she tiptoe carefully not to wake sleep kate up. Kate was laying flat with her back facing the bed. All Bernardo family especially the girls have mark at back of their neck. Anita gaps when she saw the mark and wept my lost baby nephew (sorry I don't know whether nice or nephew).

Kate woke up because she had someone wiping. She opened her eye to find Anita there.
"Ma'am is there something you need' she asked. Yes there is em... How do you get that mark  at the back of your neck?

I don't know mama told me that how she gave birth to make but my sister jade don't have, she told me I was special gift from God. Kate felt save talking to anita.

"Who is your mama 'curious anita asked. M mama name is   june Williams and my father name is Chris Williams.

"What happen were are your parent and your sister jade.

My mama die when I was 12years old, since then papa has been ash toward me. He did not left me finish my school he said that am a complete waste of time.

"Then why are you here, she said wondering what she is doing at Anthony house.

My papa own, my boss tim, anthony father and anthony himself money,  They force me to marry anthony to clear up my papa debt it was a fake  marriage though, not all people knows about this marriage.

Don't worry I will make sure you are free from this suffering, anita hug kate with tear in her eye.

"Why do you wanna help me, am just a useless piece of shit. My life is ruin already. I lost two pregnancy due to anthony beating, abusing raping me. So what there to help me. She laughs bitterly

Anita was beyond surprised, my poor nephew had been through all this. I will not let this continue now that I found my sweet baby nephew. She promise herself.

"I have to go' take care, and please be strong, with that anita leaves kate room not before taking glance at kate one more time.

please vote and comment