The Studio Bus

What's so special about this bus? it's just a really big pink bus. I mean it's huge! Like it's two of our busses together! But what was so special inside it that made her so excited?

We walk into the giant pink bus and my jaw hits the floor! Oh my goodness. This bus was absolutely AMAZING!! The first and only thing you see when u walk inside is a studio exactly like the one in Chloe's room. It had the same ribbon thing in the middle, mirrors everywhere, a barre, and a rather big stereo system in the corner. All the way to the left at the back of the studio was a door.

Chloe walked back towards the door with boxes in her hand and I mindlessly followed. How did they even fit this in here?!

As Chloe opened the door my jaw then dropped so low it went underground. In the room was a king size bed with a comforter that looked exactly like Chloe's. In fact the while room was a replica of Chloe's but a bit smaller. Chloe set down her boxes and sighed in content.

"My home away from home. This is for when I go on tour with celebrities. Which is quite often." she giggled. It was such a beautiful sound. Her right dimple, which I only just noticed popped out, and her eyes scrunch up. She's so cute. "All the girls have one." she informed Zayn and me.

"Anyways. Just put the boxes there." she pointed to the middle of the floor. I quickly obeyed and did as told. Zayn followed. "Thx." she replied.

"Your welcome. Need help unpacking?" I asked hoping she'd say yes. I really wanted this girl to open up to me. I want to help her. Why won't she let me in!

The longer I thought the more frustrated I grew.

"No it's fine. Can u help Taylor though. I think she's staying in your bus with Niall." She said not even looking at me just started picking up a biz and went through a door to her bath room I'm guessing.

"Yeah sure." I said disappointed as I left the bus with Zayn trailing after.

......................

Crap sorry guys. Way too short chap!! Going through some things right now and I've been busy. I'm trying here.

Anyways. Thank u all so much. I only made this book like for being stupid but now there's people reading it!!! omfg!!

Any who..,...ttyl cupcakes!!