"You sure you don't know?" I asked the officer.

"Madame I don't know anything." He stated.

"Seems odd since ur shaking." Ciel smiled.

"I-I." "What a shame." I traced my fingers up his arm walking behind him. Alois gave me his smile.

"Seems like you enjoy my wife." He joked as Eddy was on his shoulder avoiding the scene. He won't be able to see this till he's a teen. I'll make sure of it.

"Times a ticking." I put my knife to his neck. The officers didn't move. Lizzy confused.

"I don't-"

"Sebastian I order you to dispose of his bomb." Ciel said.

"Yes My Lord." Sebastian took the man off.

"Insiders. There no fun." I put the knife away.

"Well finish this later." Alois said.

"Get the body in records." Ciel said already walking off with Alois and Eddy.

I followed, Lizzy trying to catch up as we went to our carriages. We left all back to the manor. Eddy messing with Alois's hair.

"Hey kid it's not gonna look nice and then ur mother will not love me." He told him.

"Drama Queen." I said.

"I'll show you drama queen." He said getting his face close to mine. I pushed his head away and as a bump happened his head hit the roof.

"Ow!" He said.

"Sorry Your Highness." Claude said. We arrived. I stepped out then eddy. Alois still holding his head.

"Why'd that person get killed?" Lizzy asked.

"I'll tell you later." Ciel told her. We went inside.

"That was fun!" Alois stretched. Eddy tried doing the same.

"Why do u copy him? His idiocy might rub off on u." Ciel told eddy.

"Hey!" Alois judged. Lizzy walked off.

"Come Edmund lets let the girls settle there matters." I joked grabbing his hand. He nodded.

"GIRLS!" They both yelled. We went into the garden.

"Are your bows on too tight or something?" I asked.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause you have been in a bitchy mood lately." I said.

"No. I just don't like the way I'm being treated." She said.

"Which is?" I asked.

"No one notices me. It's all about you every single damn day." She said.

"That's what happens when you're a madame." I smiled.

"But I'm his wife. I don't want you getting handsy with my Ciel." She stared.

"Like I would. If you're not careful Alois might do something when Ciel isn't watching." I said.

"Is that a threat?" She asked.

"It's whatever you want it to be. You are under my roof." I smiled.

"Like I give a damn we're here to do work." She said.

"He is here to do work. You just accompanied him. If you we're just here for work how come you didn't stay in the town house?" I asked.

"Son of a-"