Chapter 11: Illegal Fights And Trolley Races

'We accept the love we think we deserve.'

This chapter is dedicated to TheBlueLightning, Mariah4ever02, DarkEchelon69, Danna2808, thepandalova (ily <3), Xxdreamergirl and lovemetohell for always commenting on the updates and making me happy AND motivated. You guys are the best. Thank you <3

Happy Reading babies :)

Chapter 11:

I thought the noise before was deafening, but what I heard after the door fully opened was worse. So much worse. The inner part of the building was worn out but large.It had dim lights but the lights were just bright enough so that we could see each other. The large area was covered with people only the centre was empty. There was a ring,like the ones they use for a boxing match, and some sort of cage hanging above it. The smell of sweat and cheap perfume lingered in the air and people parted the way as Nick and I made our way through the crowd. Nick put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close into his side as people pushed and prodded at us. People yelled and jumped from all sides and we were pushed quite a lot before we could reach the front.

A pale, lanky boy met us in the front and eyed me up and down before nodding at Nick. "You're late" he muttered as he started walking towards the end of the hall where there seemed to be rooms.

"Atleast I'm here." Nick said, pulling me closer.

We walked into the room and the boy closed the door and I finally looked at Nick.

"Nick no."

Nick raised an eyebrow, "I told you that you wouldn't like it." He took off his shirt and it took all my willpower to keep staring at his face.

Nick's body was gorgeous to say the least. He had muscles in all the right place, a very drool worthy set of abs adorned his abdomen and faint scars covered the skin which wasn't tattooed.

"But isn't this dangerous? Isn't this illegal? What if you die? What if the cops find out?" I started pacing back and forth and I bit my nails.

"Olivia?"

"Liv?"

"Kitten!"

I stopped and turned around and came face to face, well technically face to chest with Nick. He put his hands on my shoulder and

made me look up at him.

"I've been doing this since I was 16. I think I'll be ok, stop worrying yeah?"

All I could do was nod dumbly. I could feel his warm breath fan my face as I looked into his green eyes. I bit my lip and closed my eyes before nodding again.

"This is all very romantic and stuff but you need to get going Sanchez." Pale Boy called out.

I blushed and opened my eyes. I had completely forgotten about him. I heard Nick grumble under his breath before smirking at me again.

"Try not to worry too much about me." He winked as he started wrapping his knuckles with what looked like tape.

"Me? Nah." I shook my head after I had found my voice. "Try not to lose." I smirked back.

"I never lose love. You'll see." He said cockily before quickly walking towards me and kissing my forehead and I almost fainted. "You'll see." He whispered before putting a hand on my back and ushering me out the door. "Okay now listen." He said right before we were going to enter the main area.

"Stay with Raymon the whole time. Don't talk to anyone other than him and listen to what he says. Okay?" He looks at me sternly.

"Alright." I said and nodded.