The moment I stepped out, there was a woman in her mid thirties wearing office attires on the other side of the counter. Her glasses sat perfectly on the bridge of her nose and she had her curled dirty blonde hair flowing beautifully down her shoulders. Mia was casually talking to her and when the woman made eye contacts with me, she turned and smiled.

"Hi you must be the owner of Rosemary bakery right?" The blonde spoke and I returned a smile back at her.

"Yes I am, I'm Rose Starr." I extended my hands out to her and she immediately took it.

"Hi Ms. Starr, I'm Kristina Reese from Kingsley Enterprise and it's a pleasure to meet you."

I didn't know what to make of this because Kingsley Enterprise is currently the big shot in the business world and even I knew it because my parents have talked about this company before at the dinner table. The only thing I really know about this company is that it's very new, probably around four or five years. The reason why this company is such a big shot is because of how quickly it grew and developed. No one expected such a strong competitor in such a short period of time to be on the market. It's like it just flew under the radar and hit all the big companies without a warning, putting them all on edge. It's impressive to be honest, to establish such an empire in a short span of four or five years.

"Pleasures all mine." We returned our hands back to our sides. "What can I help you with?" I asked.

"My company will be having its fifth anniversary in a week and we would like a cake for the event." Kristina started. "I've heard great reviews and your reputation to deliver is well known amongst my colleagues."

"Thank you for considering us. But what kind of cake are you looking for?" I asked.

"I don't think chocolate and vanilla could go wrong." She smiled.

"I couldn't agree more." I replied.

For the past hour, we went over the details of the cake while Mia watched the store for me. We settled for a three tier cake as all the employees from the company would be attending. There will also be about a hundred of our top seller cupcakes are the venue just in case guests prefer other flavours instead of chocolate and vanilla. Kristina has also mentioned having some customized chocolate as well and Mia talked to her briefly within the hour. Afterwards, I drew a quick sketch of the cake design to show Kristina and when she added a few details here and there, we were officially finished.

"I look forward to see the final product." Kristina and I started walking towards the front door. She had all the paperwork and had took some cupcakes I offered her to take back all tucked away in her arms.

"It's going to be a great pleasure working with you." I started.

"Yes it is." She replied and she started to study me. "Please forgive my rudeness, but you look very familiar."

"I think you're thinking about my identical twin, Lily Starr. She's been on the front cover of Vogue a few times." I explained and she blushed slightly at her embarrassment.

"Oh my, I never knew Lily had an identical twin. There's never anything mentioned on the papers about her family." I laughed.

"Don't worry about it, Lily is very independent and private so it's not anything to be alarmed about."

Kristina and I exchanged a few more words because she walked out of the bakery. I stood by the window and I walked her flagging a cab down by the curb and then disappearing in it.

"I think we should hire someone." Mia spoke as she leaned against the counter. I folded my arms across my chest and tapped a finger against my chin.