Eddie felt Richie move in his arms, and he just thought Richie was just getting comfy, but Richie started crying in his sleep, and breathing heavily. The losers noticed too, and they all got up and sat on their knees next to Richie. He started screaming, he could barely breathe. Eddie was panicking, and trying to wake up Richie. The losers were holding Richie's arm and shoulder, and Richie was screaming, "Leave him alone!" Eddie's heart stopped, Richie was having a nightmare. Eddie was crying and screaming to wake up Richie, and Richie started screaming over and over again, "Eddie!" in his sleep. The losers were now crying and trying to wake up Richie too. He was cold to the touch. They managed to wake him up, and his eyes shot open, Eddie grabbed his hand tighter, and Richie could barely breathe. He looked around like he didn't know where he was, and Eddie pulled out his own inhaler. He held the back of Richie's head, his hand tangled in Richie's curls, and gave him pumps of the inhaler. Richie was crying in the inhaler, and breathing heavily, basically still screaming. His face was red, his hair was everywhere and Eddie was humming and doing the "Shhh." thing to calm him. It was working and Richie calmed down, his hands were pale white from holding Eddie's hand so hard, and he was shaking. He finally got himself together and he pulled Eddie down on top of him and hugged him, tighter than ever before. Eddie hugged back like he's never hugged anyone ever. His heart was racing, but he didn't let go, he didn't want too. Richie was shaking in the grip, and crying. Richie pulled away and looked Eddie in the eyes, his eyes said everything, love, relief, and fear. Eddie wiped Richie's tears with his thumb and Richie tried to talk, but it couldn't come out. He looked over and saw the losers, his eyes were wide open, his hair was crazy. The losers were crying, and he looked at all of them and started crying, of love. He felt cared for finally, all those years of being abused, he felt love, he felt like Eddie's love was real, he felt a spark from his baby Ed's. He just dug his face in Eddie's shoulder and cried, he wasn't fully recovered from what just happened. The losers never let his side, as much as Stan hates Richie, he wouldn't let anything bad happen to him. Richie's grip on Eddie was tight, and shaky, but it loosened after a good 5 minutes, the losers were all still sitting by him, but instead were trying to watch the movie. They knew Richie just needed time, and then he would talk. But Eddie, Eddie kept holding Richie, he was going to stay there for however long it took for Richie to recover.

Richie's grip loosened, he cried himself to sleep, and Eddie tapped Mikes shoulder, and pointed to Richie, who was like a koala bear on Eddie and whispered, "He's out." Mike nodded and got everybody up, they went to Bill's room to mess around instead, they didn't want to wake up Richie. Eddie went with them, but always checked on him every 5 minutes, who was still sleeping every time. Eddie was still having an anxiety attack after what happened, Richie was screaming his name in his sleep? It just kept making him more worried. He felt awful that Richie had a nightmare, he's gone through enough already. Night terrors just don't add to the mix.

Eddie tried to have a good time with the losers, and every time when Eddie came back after checking on Richie they would all look at him with anticipation, and Eddie would just say, "He's out." And every time Eddie would check on him, he would kiss his forehead.

The losers laughed and played video games until they got tired at around 4 in the morning, they went back downstairs to hit the hay. Eddie went back to Richie and turned into the big spoon, with his head buried in Richie's back. He was still cold, and Eddie tried to warm him up, but nothing worked. The losers all said their good nights and I love you's and we're asleep so fast. Eddie was just humming in Richie's ear, and petting his hair. His arm was wrapped around Richie's waist, and he was comforted by Richie's slow breathing. He felt safe with Richie in his arms, and the losers there. He fell asleep to the love of his life, cuddling with him, he couldn't be happier.

a/n sorry if this chapter is confusing i'm trying my hardest lol i wrote this while petting my dog so if there's any spelling mistakes i'm sorry lol. also bev is my spirit animal. ALSOO MY SCHOOL STARts TOMORROW AND AHHH IM GONNA BE IN 8TH GRAde I HATe THIS

dog reveal??
her name is rubi but we call her booby here she is yeet

dog reveal??her name is rubi but we call her booby here she is yeet

also happy bday jack!! love uuu

FOLLOW MY QUEEN AND MY FELLOW REDDIE SISTER WHO I GOT THIS SLEEPOVER IDEA FROM xyzzstenbroughxyzz SHES A GIFT FROM THE GODS AND SO TALENTED AH