Chapter five

Chapter 5

“Derek I’m going to go up to bed I’m not feeling too well” I kissed his cheek and ran before he could say anything.

I ran straight into my bathroom and I couldn’t find what I was looking for. I went back into my room and started looking in there still no clue as to where the hell they are.

As I was going through my cupboard, I heard Derek come into my room.

“What are you looking for” he grabbed my hand and sat me down because I was running round the room like a headless chicken.

“Female stuff” what else was I supposed to say. Hey Derek I’m looking for pads because I’m going to start my period. How about no.

“You mean like stuff for your period” I stood there shocked.

“Um yeah. I haven’t got any in here I’m going to go borrow some off Jessica. Bye” before I could go Derek stopped me and sat me back down.

“No you stay I can tell your in pain I will go get them from Jessica” he kissed me on the cheek and walked out of the room. What the hell.

Derek POV

Why did I just do that? How am I going to ask my mates sisters-in-law for pads?

It was different when I had to ask my mom for my sister or go to the store to get them for my girlfriend.

I was stood in front of Jessica’s bedroom I knocked on her door and a couple seconds later she answered the door.

“Alpha what are you doing here” she gestured for me too some in and sit down.

“Please call me Derek. Um I’m not here for me Kat needs something from you” How the hell am I going to as her?

“Sure Derek what does she need”

“Um-um she needs um-um female stuff. You know um-“Why was I stuttering.

“You mean pad’s” she went over to her cupboard and pulled out a packet and handed it to me.

“Thanks, I’ll just be going now” I got up but she spoke.

“Just so you know, I think you are perfect for Kat and you will make a great alpha too” I nodded and went back to our room.

Kat’s POV

I was literally dying I managed to find a pad whilst Derek went to get them from Jessica. Currently I am lying on the groaning in pain.

Werewolves get period pains 10x as bad as humans. I don’t know how long I was lying there but Derek came back with a packet of pads in his hands.

I didn’t think he would get them. “Hey are you ok” he kissed my head and lay down next to me.

“Thanks for getting them. I didn’t think you would” I laughed and lay flat on the bed.

Next thing I know Derek has his legs either side of my legs and is giving me a back rub. He lifted my top to expose my back and wherever he touches me my skin feels like it’s on fire.

“Mmm” a low moan escaped my lips. I couldn’t help it the pain eased and I was feeling much better. 

He flipped me over and kissed me softly. “How did you know back rubs help” I put my head on his chest and traced the outline of his abs.

“Because my mom gave them to my sister and I used to give them to my girlfriend” I froze what was I supposed to say back. Or course he had girlfriends why was I feeling so mad.

“Hey look at me. They meant nothing to me, I was 18 and my family were always nagging me to find my mate and I didn’t so I started sleeping around and I hated myself. I wanted to wait for my mate but I felt like I would never find you” he caressed my cheek and hugged me tighter.

“It’s ok. I waited for you and you finally came. I’m happy that I waited” I kissed him again. I lay down with my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep. 

A/N Anna's dress on the side