Chapter 19

I wanted the wedding to happen before the baby came so here I am three months pregnant about to walk down the aisle.

My dress was a mermaid fit it was beautiful and you could see my small bump. I was so proud to show it off. We had a check up and everything was good. We decided that we wanted the gender to be a surprise.

"Honey you ready" dad popped his head round the door and I nodded. "You look stunning, my baby is getting married"

"Thank you daddy" I kissed his cheek and too his arm. We left the room and the music started. The doors opened and I spotted Derek. He saw me and covered his mouth.

I came to a stop in front of him and he touched my cheek. "You look beautiful"

The priest started and we said our vows.

"You may now kiss the bride" Derek kissed me and I melted into him.

"I love you Kat"

"I love you too Derek"

We had the best day ever surrounded by all our family and friends.

6 months later

"I SWEAR IF YOU EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN DEREK I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" I was dying; I was lying in the bed pushing this baby out of me. I wouldn't be in pain if it wasn't for this douche bag.

"Ow" I was holding Derek's hand and squeezing whilst I was pushing.

"Why don't you try and push a baby out of you" imagine labour pains multiplied by 100.

I gave one last push and heard crying, "Congratulation's it's a boy" a pain hit me again and I clenched my eye closed. I had a scan and found out I was having twins, I kept it as a surprise.

"What's happening to her" Derek started panicking

I started pushing again and heard another scream 10 minutes later. "Congratulations it's a baby girl" Derek looked at me blankly.

"Surprise" I smiled at him

"I love you baby" the doctors came bac k and gave Derek his daughter and me my son

I looked at my new family and knew this was the most amazing thing I could have ever wanted. I love them all and I knew that my son would be the future alpha and my daughter beta I was so excited.

The end

Thank you all so much for reading I love you all.

XOXO Rosie