Meeting for the first time

RED:
When you were little you had a best friend named Red but you had to move and now that you're older you're hoping you'll meet him again. You had so much to tell him but most of all you wanted to confess because you always did have a crush on him even though your other BFF yellow did. You wanted to confess before her but just couldn't do now that you're old enough to be on your own you want to. You were walking to a gym when you saw him you're old friend Red you walked up to him shaking because you didn't know if he remembered you but when you got close you saw him with some girl and that girl was yellow you still walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder "R-Red?" You said to him. He turned around and instantly knew that voice "Y/n?!?" He hugged you "I miss you a lot y/n" you saw yellow and waved at her "Hey yellow!" "Oh hey y/n I missed you two clearly not as much as Red." She laughed but she walked away after leaving you and Red alone. (CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT). You talked with him and then decided to travel with him and Yellow.

ASH:
This is like Red's but instead you had Serena who isn't as friendly as Yellow is so the beginning is the same you already knew each other but now you found him again. "Hey you!" You hugged Ash. He took a sec to realize you but then he hugged back "Y/n!" "Hey Ash How ya been?" "Pretty good How about you" "eh I'm fine I guess" you looked at Serena "Hey Ash Who's your friend?" "I'm Serena and you are?" "Y/n I'm ash's friend from childhood I moved away though but it was sad I missed him and his positive personality." "Oh well I guess when you left I never met you or maybe because Ash never talks about you or anything." "I do! You never are paying attention..." "Ok... anyways Ash how about I join you on your journey?" "Oh yeah great idea" "Uhh don't you think just me and you are fine we didn't need anyone before so why now?" You scoffed and walked off grabbing Ash's hand and leaving.