Prussia x Reader

Love Marks

•~=•~=•~=•~=•~=•~=•Your P.O.V

You sat on the couch, your boyfriend Gilbert sitting in between your legs on the floor; your calves resting on his shoulders. He had his hands wrapped around your calves, when suddenly he pulled you onto his shoulders, grunting as he stood up.

"Woah shit- Gilbert Beilschmidt!" You screeched, getting over the initial shock of becoming almost an entire two feet taller than what you're used to.

"Kesesese~ don't vorry, liebe!" Jou'll be awesomely in tact!" Your albino retard of a boyfriend said.

You blushed, rolling your eyes. You can't help but smile at his goofiness.

Little did you know, though, what he had planned.

Ever since he saw you walk down the stairs in your Prussian flagged tank top and those white short-shorts that hugged your waist; those 'awesome five meters' of his possibly became six!

He leaned forward, causing your, ahem, womanhood, to become pressed up against his neck. His way of figuring things out is, well, unusual, one could say.

But the heat exposed to his pale neck said it all. Suddenly, you felt a pressure on your inner thigh. He bit you!

"A-aah!" You shouted, surprised; and quite frankly, even hornier. You felt something wet slide up the mark, your 'vital regions' becoming hotter.

"Ah- Gilbert~!" You moaned out. The only response was his only slightly normal laugh.

"P-put me down!" You said. "Before I choke you with my legs!"

"Then maybe I wouldn't go to hell anymore!" He said, cheekily. You smacked him upside the head, to which he just laughed some more.

He carried you upstairs, letting you fall on to the bed, hovering over you.

A blush spread across your cheeks as he bent down, spreading kisses all over your neck, jaw, and collarbone.

Then, he flipped over onto the pillow. "Gilbert Beilschmidt!" You shouted, smacking him on the chest. He laughed, looking at you with that devilishly handsome smirk of his.

You couldn't even stay mad at him.

"You retarded boyfriend of mine-"

"Hey! Zhat vasn't very nice!"