China x Reader (Soulmate AU)

Gorgeous

Yao pulled back the sleeve of his shirt, peering down at the words engraved on his wrist. "Holy crap you're hot.." he read aloud, pondering. Who were they gonna be?

Meanwhile...

The female known as (Y/N), pulled her sweater over her wrist. The words "华丽..." She didn't know and/or understand what it meant, but she knew that her soulmate was someone foreign.

      •temskip•

The female had brought her umbrella with her as she strolled around the city. It has started drizzling, so she readied said utensil. She looked above her head, not observing where she was going. Bumping into someone, she fell backwards. "S-sorry!" She looked up.

•~•~•~•~•

Yao looked down. "Sorry!" The female stared up at him, face red. Yao's blush matched the same crimson shade. "华丽..."

•~•~•~~•~•

(Y/N) looked down at her wrist, then back up to Yao. "Holy crap you're hot-" she blurted out. Yao looked down at his wrist, his face breaking into a smile.

Then, it started to rain. (Y/N) opened her umbrella for the both of them. "Uh...heheh.." (Y/N) chuckled nervously, tucking a stand of hair behind her ear.

"Anyway, I'm Yao. Yao Wang." Yao held out his hand. "(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." You shook his hand. Suddenly, Yao pulled you close to his chest. "Do you know what '华丽' means?"
(Y/N) shook her head. 

"It means Gorgeous." Yao pulled you closer, connecting her lips to his. (Y/N) happily kissed back.

After parting, (Y/N)'s face broke into a smile.

"Holy crap you're hot-"/ "gorgeous..."