Chapter 9

• Dedicated to my amazing aunt!

Jake's P.O.V.

After we all introduced ourselves to the one direction lads and got to know eachother a bit better, it was already time for dinner.

"Oh Rocky, can you make that Spaghetti, it's always so good, and you barely make it anymore?" Merri asks looking at her with puppy dog eyes, soon the rest of us join in, because it simply just is that delicious.

"Stop looking at me like that, it's creepy." She says, while shuddering. Good it's working, just a little longer.

She starts looking everywhere but us, but soon she glances our way again, only to meet our puppy dog eyes ones again.

"Okay fine, fine, I'll make the Spaghetti." She quickly says throwing her hands up, making us look normal at her again, this time just with big smiles.

"What's so special about her Spaghetti?" Liam asks. looking confused as to why we made such a big deal out of this. just like the rest of the lads by the way.

"It's like the best in the whole world!" "I've never tasted anything better!" Jake and Meredith shouted at the same time.

"If you want me to make it, we're gonna need to do some grocery shopping." Rocky says, looking at all of us, well mostly the team because we know what she needs to make her Spaghetti.

"Okay, we'll get everything you need for your Spaghetti, and you just stay here and... uhm..." I began, I just didn't know what she could possible do, besides watching the boys.

"Explain some things about the training, for the lads, you know so we don't have to do it tomorrow." I add, luckily I quickly thought of something she could do.

"Yeah sure, I'll do that while you guys get me my stuff." she replies, smiling a bit, probably because we're willing to do just about everything for her Spaghetti.

"Okay then, we'll be back as soon as possible, take care, babes!" Merri shouts while walking towards the front door, the rest of us just walk after her.

We get back into the van. Mikey's driving, Chang and Merri are in the backseats of the van, while i sit in the passenger seat.

"Why do most good things always happen to Rocky." Merri said while pouting.

"You can't say that, she's had a tough life, Merri." Chang says sternly.

"I know but still, she gets to guard One Direction, Lucky Bitch she is." She replies laughing a bit at the end.

After that short conversation, it becomes quiet.

Giving us all time to think.

The past day, when Rocky was at One Direction's house the agency wasn't the same, especially the gym.

She would almost always be training there, just to keep herself fit and busy, even if she wasn't training herself she would be training someone else sometimes even groups of people.

"We're here!" Mikey shouted, around other people he normally isn't really this loud or talkative but since we're practically family he acts like his normal not so shy self.

After we all get out of the car, we walk towards the shop.

We all seperate, going in the directions of what we need to get, just like all the times before, we all have our seperate ingredients.

In the shop was nobody besides us and the workers, which we're just three people, one at the checkout, one guard and one just casually walking down the isles.

Once I got everything I needed to get I walked towards the check out where the rest was waiting for me.

We quickly checked out and walked back to the car.