Chapter 2:Spin the Bottle

James P.O.V:

I walked back to see Grayson who evidently looked nervous. I wonder what was making him feel that way.

"Gray are you..." I said as I was rudely interrupted by the door bell.

"Who could that be I didn't invite anyone else? RUDE" I said

I walked back to the door and was surprised to see Ricky Dillon, Ethan and Emma all at my front door. I looked over to Grayson who looked a little annoyed at their arrival. My rosy lips parted to greet them.

"Hey sisters, didn't know you guys were gonna stop by "

"Yeah we texted you James, maybe you were too busy with Grayson to pay attention" Ricky cheekily exclaimed.

I punched his arm playfully, for I knew it there would never be a chance between me and Grayson. They all entered and sat on my couch.

"What were you guys even gonna do!?" Emma glancing at the bottle in the floor

"Nothing, we were just staring at a bottle" A flustered blushing Grayson said. I sat down next to Grayson, I could tell this was going to be an interesting night. A shoulder crashes into mine, it's was Grayson's body lurching over my body.

"So, I guess were all gonna have a big sleepover." Ethan says

"FUN! I guess we are , since there is a bottle on the floor let's get this party started and play spin the bottle." Shouted Ricky Dillon

"I guess we should kitty girls" I said with excitement. Grayson looked to me and was going to say something but hesitated. We all sat around the bottle, and no one said anything we all just glanced around for a quick minute. This was gonna be the weirdest game of spin the bottle: one gay, one asexual, two straights, and one female. Once I realized I had no way out of this, my acrylic nails reached for the bottle and spun it. I was pretty nervous I don't know why, but I hoped I would get Grayson. The bottle spun and we all looked at it in fright of who would have to kiss me. The bottle spun and spun until it got slower and stopped at Ethan.

"Oh my" Ethan murmured

"Are you sure you wanna do this E, it's fine if you don't want to" Grayson said quickly

"What do you mean were just having fun Grayson don't get your panties in a twist." Emma chuckled

"HOW FUN" Ricky Dillon joked

"Let's get this done as quick as possible James" Ethan uttered

"Remember the rules: the kiss has to be longer than 10 seconds" Ricky said

"Ten seconds?!" Grayson responded

"Yeah Gray, don't freak out it's not like you're my boyfriend or anything" I said looking at Grayson who weirdly looked hurt by my response. He just sat there quietly watching. I leaned over to Ethan and put my lips on his, it felt good I haven't been sister smooched in a while.

"Kissing for a real one" Emma said while we stood up there for 10 seconds. After, the kiss I looked down to the ground immediately embarrassed of myself. Ethan was visibly red and did not say anything.

"Your lipstick is messed up James. You should fix that" Ethan said as he smirked at me. I blushed at his remark and fixed my makeup. Grayson scoffed, and got up and left. Everyone looked around at each other for a few seconds.

"What's wrong with him?" Said Emma

"Who knows, let's continue this" Ricky said

"Excuse me guys imma go get something quick" I said whilst getting up. In the background I could hear them getting ready to spin the bottle. I walked down halls and passed my bedroom where I saw Grayson inside. I tapped the door, "Can I come in Gray"

"Well yeah of course James, this is YOUR house" He smiled

"What's wrong, you just left so suddenly." I said

"Im hurt, James " He muttered

"Hurt? Are you sick" I replied "Yeah sort of" He said. I looked into his eyes and could see that he really was hurt. Seeing him hurt like that made me feel a pain in my stomach. I never realized how much I cared about Grayson until I saw him like this.

"I like you James, not just like 'like you', like 'like you like you'. '" He said with a crack in his voice

"what?" That's all that would come out of my mouth.

"I think your one of the first guys i've liked, i'm not gonna label myself or anything because your my first" He said with glazed eyes

"It's fine Grayson, I love you for you" I really did attempt to comfort him more, my choice of words wasn't the best. So I leaned in for a hug it seemed like the most appropriate thing to do at that moment. "Let's just go outside and have more fun. We can't keep them waiting outside" I said

"Sure James" He said grabbing my hands into his. Before we reached the 'sister squad' and Ricky we let go. Once, entering I was disturbed with the image of Ricky Dillon kissing Emma.

"Oh god, that's so gross" Ethan said witnessing the two and their spectacle.

"We're back and ready for more fun and fresh games"

"Yeah, we are" said Grayson with that adorable smile of his.

///

yeah, I don't know what this was either, nor why Ricky Dillon was in it. He's always commenting on the twins instagrams so we had to honor him and his FUN comments.

-Ashley