Fallen Angel

Jungkook, walked hastily down the busy streets of Seoul. It was early morning and he had an important meeting to attend to at his company. He was new, only been there half a year but already a pretty successful marketing manager. He'd work his way up to CEO one day, he promised himself.

It being the early morning didn't stop people from being up and about. So Jungkook decided to escape the crowd by taking a short cut through the park. He was early, very early, he only rushed because early was on time in his book. The park was relatively empty, except a few older people going for a morning walk. Never the less his walk to work was much more peaceful.

Jungkook would've been out of the park by now; probably walking into his work building, if he hadn't stood frozen staring at some guy sleeping on one of the park benches. Correction, staring at some angel sleeping on one of the park benches. Did heaven not want him anymore? If not Jungkook would definitely not mind collecting; one man's trash and all that.

Jungkook cautiously took a tentative step forward wanting a better look for... Research purposes...

Up close was even worse, definitely a fallen angel here on earth. So many questions came to Jungkook's mind, why was he sleeping on a park bench at 7 in the morning? And why has heaven rejected him when he so clearly belonged there?

Jungkook cleared his throat preparing to speak to the man but that seemed to cause him to stir. The pink haired man's eyes slowly blinked open, and looked shocked to see Jungkook looking at him so closely.

"Hmm..." The man sounded as he stretched before sitting up.

Jungkook was in awe, the angel had woken.

"Listen buddy, I don't know what you were told but I don't do morning sex," the man said lazily as he adjusted to the morning, taking out his phone from the pocket of his pink hoodie, to check the time.

Jungkook was dumb founded, his mouth forming an O. "E-excuse me?" What had this angel just said?

The man shrugged pocketing his phone, "Evenings and nights I'll be on the corner by 68th if you're still in the mood, cash up front."

Jungkook stood stunned for a minute, processing what this man had just said. He's a smart guy he can put two and two together he was just shocked, and then he slipped,

"Why would an angel sell his body on the street?" His voice sounding sadder than he'd meant it too.

The man's eyes widened and then he started to laugh, a beautiful piercing laugh that made Jungkook smile. He held his belly drooping forward before he composed himself and looked back at Jungkook.

"That's a first, and you're kinda cute, what's your name?"

"Jungkook and yours?" If it's not angel of course.

"Seokjin, but just call me Jin."

Cute, Jungkook couldn't help but think. Jin, Jin who was a prostitute with the visuals of an angel. He now understood why Jin fell. Jungkook had no business with prostitutes and if he was seen with one it could affect his work. However Jungkook couldn't bring himself to just leave Jin, sleeping on a park bench like this, did he even have a home?

"You look like you're on your way to somewhere important," Jin gestured at Jungkook's formal attire, expensive suit and all. "Don't let me keep you; you know where to find me later."

Jungkook should get going, he's still early it's just, he felt something pulling at his heart.

"Jin, don't go with anybody else. I'll pick you up when I'm done," Jungkook said with finality in his voice. There was no other way around it; he couldn't let this angel slip away.
~~