Courtship

"Pardon?" Jin asked not sure he heard Jungkook right. There must be something in his ears; damn he'll never let Jimin clean his ears for him again.

"I said live with me and I'll pay your living expenses," Jungkook said this extra slow so that Jin could not pretend that he misheard.

For a moment Jin was silent as the car came to a stop in the parking lot of a very nice looking building. Jungkook wasn't rich but he was definitely well off.

"I don't want to be a burden to you; you seem to have a good thing going for you." Jin was in need, desperate need, he wouldn't admit to just how bad his current situation actually was, but still, he didn't feel right, flat out using someone no matter how charming.

"You won't be a burden, you're more of a burden to me if you're on the street, because then I'll be worried. Please, I don't know what's come over me but at least just stay for tonight to start, here-"

Jungkook reached into his pocket taking out his wallet and pulling out a wad of cash, "It might be a little over but just keep it."

Jin pocketed the cash because he's not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, prince charming might wake up one day and realize what he's actually doing, wouldn't be the first time someone promised him the world and left him with nothing.

"You're really trying to sweep me off my feet uh, afraid I'll run away?" Jin asked, back to being cocky, maybe it was a defense mechanism.

"I'm definitely afraid." Jungkook confirmed.

~~

They made it up to his apartment; Jungkook was doing his best to keep it together while Jin looked around. If anyone at his company found out he was keeping a prostitute it could very well screw with his plans of becoming CEO but for some reason that wasn't a concern for him at the moment.

Instead he found himself wondering what Jin was up to, so he looked around trying to find where Jin wandered off to.

He headed for his bedroom since that was the only place he hadn't checked yet. He walked in to see Jin lying spread out in the center of his king sized bed. His crop top ridding up and exposing soft skin. So tempting...

Jin smiled upon Jungkook's entrance, posing seductively, "So by the looks of you I'd say you're pretty vanilla, missionary?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he loosened his tie taking it off, "I'm not having sex with you," Jungkook stated very unconvincingly.

It was very hard not to look at Jin as he lay in Jungkook's bed looking like temptation.

"Why not, you like me don't you?" Jin pouted. Why else would he have brought him here?

Jungkook turned to face his closet as he began undoing the buttons of his dress shirt, "I do, which is why I will not treat you like a whore."

"No fun," Jin said as he took out his cellphone to distract himself since Jungkook wouldn't be playing with him tonight. He also wanted to text his friend Jimin; he wouldn't believe what's happening.

After Jungkook dressed for bed he searched for something for Jin to wear, his current outfit didn't look too comfy for bed- for sleeping. He tossed a large white tee and some black gym shorts at Jin, "Your PJ's."

Jin eyed them and then Jungkook, was he for real?

"Oh I see," Jin eyed Jungkook knowingly now, "You want me to give you a little strip tease."

There was no way Jungkook only had pure intentions of rescuing some prostitute off the street. Never in his life had someone wanted to do something for Jin without expecting something in return. Jungkook had to be the same, even if he didn't show his true colors right away.