If The Characters In The Game Didn't Act The Way They Were Supposed To

Baldi stood there as usual waiting for Player to enter through the yellow doors of the schoolhouse. That is what his father tells him to do. It was what he was made to do. 

But today was going to be different. Not just for Baldi, but for everybody else as well. Playtime, Principal, everyone else was going to do whatever they wanted to do. Even Placeface and Cloudy Copter was going to be a part of it all, but for now, they had to hide from their father, Mystman12, or Micah, until the game would start.

Even Player will end up knowing what he is doing. Well, no one, not even Baldi, is going to attack because they all decided to do what they wanted to do for once in their lifetime, if they even had a life. Sure, Micah is their father, and Filename 2 is their uncle, albeit, kind of an evil uncle, but they shouldn't be used as slaves for a game, no matter what.

It just wasn't right. So everyone remained in their positions until the game began. This was their first time performing something like this, but they had had enough of Micah's and File's orders. It was time to live their own lives for once.

They all were ready to break the rules, and especially the fourth wall.

Then, the game began.

Once Player entered the schoolhouse, Baldi walked right to him, and said, "Welcome to hell! How may I help you?"

Micah sat at his desk in confusion as he watched the whole situation happen through a camera system he set up in their school. Baldi was supposed to be staying still, wasn't he? At least, that is what Micah thought he knew. It is what he knew! Baldi must be messing with him! Also, Baldi wasn't supposed to say stuff like that. He could've scared the new player!

"I agree. Why are we here?" Player said out of the blue.

"Great question! I wish dad would answer that for us!" Baldi grumbled whilst he crossed his arms over his chest like a spoilt child.

That player wasn't a new player... It was Player himself! What is he doing here? Micah never felt so confused his entire life. Player wasn't supposed to talk either, and all other players for that matter!

This was beginning to anger Mystman.

Micah slammed a fist on his working desk as his other characters/children appeared without his consent. Principal was whistling through the halls, a middle finger raised up in the air towards all the cameras he went by. Bully began to take down the cameras and claimed them to be his. Playtime used her rope to tie all the cameras together so it would be difficult to retrieve them back. Now he couldn't see them. He growled out loud as he stood up from his desk chair, exited his house and went towards his schoolhouse in a fury of stomps.

Baldi and Player shared a few laughs as Filename 2 was wandering around the place in complete shock. Their uncle was completely disappointed, as he should. He growled to them all, "Just wait til *beep* Micah gets here."

Gotta Sweep swept throughout the whole place, but instead of shouting out his usual line, the naughty broom ended up saying this instead, "GOTTA RAPE RAPE RAPE!"

Filename 2, their uncle, began floating around the halls, watching everyone do their own things in complete shock and despair. He called out to everyone, "If you all want to act like this, *beep* fine! But to let all of you know, *beep* he is coming! Just wait until he gets here *beep*!" 

Cloudy Copter began blowing the tied up cameras all over the many halls of the school. Player and Baldi laughed as they saw it all happening. Playtime cried out, "No, Cloudy! Please stop! You will ruin my jump rope!" 

Bully only took out one of his many Zesty Bars he stole from one Zesty Bar machine, and started eating one like a slop. He huffed at what was going on.