twenty-nine.

Mafia Baby.

| ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ

ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ

ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ, |

.....

Hyebin.

.....

Dinner with all the important Mafia's; 3 weeks' later.

.....

"Well, if it isn't the infamous Jeon Jungkook, how are you kid?" Jinyoung stated, patting Jungkooks' back making the younger male chuckle. "And it's the beautiful Kim Taehyung, you look stunning," Taehyung smiled through a giggle. "Thank you Jinyoung," the blonde said.

All throughout the night, the couple went around greeting the other Mafias' that had come for an important dinner. Jungkook made the older male stick to him as they went around, which confused Taehyung because he couldn't remember so many names from people who had the same, deep voices!

"You okay petal?" Jungkook asked, bringing his lips to kiss the older' temple lightly. "Yeah, I'm all good, don't worry about me Jungkookie, go have fun, I'm going to change my shoes out, okay?" Jungkook nodded, letting go of the blonde's waist, watching him walk away into their hallway.

Taehyung walked along the hallway, opening his bedroom door to change his shoes for other ones only to hearing talking coming from the other room as he walked past it. "Well, we're going to have to tell him. It's mandatory." "He won't do it, I can already see it."

Taehyung backed away and ran into the room quickly, trying not to slam the door. Were they talking about Jungkook? Taehyung thought, moving to pick the shoes out so he could get of out there as fast that he could without being noticed by the people in the next room.

Opening the bedroom door, he quickly walked past it and into the dining hall where everyone was currently being seated. Taehyung slowly walked to his seat next to Jungkook where the younger kissed his check, smiling at him. "Everything looks' great," Jinyoung stated, smiling at the food.

Taehyung nodded, his mind still on what he had heard earlier. Even though it was something small that he had heard, it could've meant so many different things, that could've put everyone in danger. The blonde stared at Jungkook for a quick second, before darting his eyes at Jinyoung who smiled while he placed a piece of cooked chicken in his mouth.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jungkook whispered, placing his hand on top of Taehyungs' thigh, rubbing it up and down, making Taehyung nod. The latter, looked down the table to see Hyebin sending a smile towards Jungkook, to which the raven-haired male rolled his eyes and continued eating.

"Don't worry baby, just keep eating my love," Jungkook whispered again, making Taehyung smile and pick his fork up to start eating with everyone else. Though this made Jungkook very happy knowing Taehyung was getting along great with everything even after what happened with Jisung and Taemin.

.....

"Jungkook, could we have a word with you?" Jinyoung asked, watching Jungkook walk Taehyung to his bedroom from how tipsy he was from being served so much wine. "Yeah, let's go in the next room," Jungkook stated, pointing to the door that was opened, watching all the males go in.

"I'll be right back baby boy, I need to go talk to them, okay?" "Mkay, Kookie, hehe... kookie! You're like a bunny– oh! Can we get a bunny kookie?" the blonde asked, as Jungkook placed him in the bed and pulled the blankets over him. "Whatever you want baby, I'll be back in ten minutes, okay?" "Kay then,"