twenty-five.

Mafia Baby.

| ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇ. |

C h a p t e r; T w e n t y – F i v e.

"Taehyung, stop moving around," Yoongi scolded the blonde who kept moving behind Yoongi and Namjoon. "I-I can't help it hyung–I'm nervous..." Taehyung said, sitting in the backseat of the limo with his boyfriend and friends.

"You can't be moving around like this once we get there, Tae," Jimin stated, holding Taehyungs' hand tightly. "You look great, and no one will say a thing." the pink haired male smiled warmly at the blonde who let out a sigh of relief.

Though Taehyung had just wished that it was his boyfriend trying to calm him down, no, instead, he was in the back having a drink with another person that Taehyung was very close to, or at least was close to him. Lee Hye-bin.

It wasn't because he was jealous that Jungkook had been talking to her the whole time, it was more because Hyebin had crossed Taehyung in so many ways to get herself in the spot she's in right now. Though it wasn't a surprise when they had cut off all ties from each other.

It did hurt the blonde about the way they ended things with each other. Taehyung looked back over at the two people who were currently having a blast. The blonde looked down at his black pants, facing his hand to look at his palm where he had a scar.

"I'll get over it soon," the blonde mumbled, swiping his thumb across the scar harshly. "We're here!" Namjoon stated over the music that was playing in the limo, Taehyung followed behind Jimin with Yoongi following behind Taehyung.

Though once stepping out of the limo, cameras were flashing in their faces, catching the blonde off guard making him duck his head slowly. Taehyung had no idea what to do in things like this, he always had Jungkook to help cover him but he wasn't there.

Feeling the touch of someone else on his waist, his head snaps up to see his friend Jaehyun, having his arm wrapped around the small waist. "Don't worry, keep your head down Tae," the brown-haired male said over the yelling of the photographers.

Taehyung complied and kept his head down, Jaehyuns body covering him so that no one could touch him. It began to get hectic when photographers began to guess, screaming for the pair of friends to pose for a photo. "Hey, get a photo of the couple!" they yelled, pointing to Taehyung and Jaehyun.

Both of them picked up their pace, speed-walking into the huge, brown and white mansion. Upon stepping inside, Jaehyun lets go of the blonde, "Tae," Jaehyun calls out, making the confused Taehyung turn back and face the brown-haired male. "Y-Yes?"

"Where's Jungkook? Why did he leave you alone like that?" the younger questioned, "I-I–he was following behind me with Hyebin..." Taehyung stated, looking back out only to find no one. Jaehyun sighed, nodding his head, grabbing Taehyungs' wrist lightly.

"For now, let's find everyone else hyung," They both walked through the house, greeting other people at the same time. But there was still no sign of any of his friends there, Taehyung and Jaehyun stood in front of the staircase, smiling at people.

"Taehyung, where are they?" he mumbled, "People are starting to get the wrong idea," "They're not answering their phones Jae, I-I don't know where they went–Yeri! How are you?" the blonde greeted Red Velvets Yeri, laughing nervously, bringing her in for a tight hug.