Part 18

Smut warning: This entire chapter is smut so if you don't wanna read it then I recommend you either not read this whole chapter altogether or read up until the smut scene comes.

Please if you need to, tag the holy water account to be cleansed of the sin you're about to make.

Thank you for helping me name this title @emmasalmondmilklatte !!!

Xylie's P.O.V

I woke up to Ethan's arm around my waist. I sat up and checked my phone and it was 3:19AM so I lay back down to cuddle with Ethan and his put his arm around me again and tightened his grip. I turned around so I was facing him and his eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me.

I smiled back and then his smile turned into a smirk. I looked at him confused and then turned back around so that we were spooning. Then all of a sudden I felt something hard shoot up at my butt and I gasped. I put my hand down there to see what it and when I grabbed onto it I gasped again and turned around back to face Ethan again. He smirked at me and I knew what he wanted to do instantly. I smirked back and nodded and then I wrapped my legs around his torso and spun us around so that I was on top of him. I lean down and started making out with him.

Smut: Skip if allergic to sex scenes (They get more intense later on).

I pulled off my long t-shirt and I was left in my underwear. I then tug on his shirt signalling for him to take it off, which he does. He then sits up and begins giving me wet kisses on my neck down to my collarbone; he puts his left hand on my waste and uses his right hand only to undo bra and take it off, then leans over and flips on the lamp next to the bed. He looks at me from the chest downwards.

"Man, you even got abs?" He said looking back up to me. I nodded. "Wow." He said under his breath.

I got off of him and he pulled off my underwear then stood up and pushed his basketball shorts, along with his boxers down to his ankles and kicked them off. His dick rose up and hit his abdomen, he's way bigger than he was the first time we had sex. Then my eyes widened, realizing how big he was and how that needs to fit inside of me.

Author's thought: What the heck am I doing?!

We lay back down and he's on top of me this time between my legs and we're making out. He then starts grinding on my vagina, making me wetter and wetter until he lines himself up with me. I close my eyes waiting for him to enter me but he doesn't. I open my eyes and he's hesitating, I look up at him confused and then he leans over to the dresser drawer and moves his hand around inside it until he pulls something out. It was a condom. He bites the packet open with his teeth and then puts it on and lines himself up with me once again.

"You know I'm on the pill right?" I laugh.

"You can't be too safe." He says and flips off the lamp switch and leans back down and kisses me down to my neck where he finds my sweet spot and gently sucks on it, making me moan quietly.

It was the perfect distraction from him slamming himself into me making me scream but he starts kissing me so that my moans come out muffled. I flipped us over so that I was on top of him, he was holding my hips whilst still thrusting into me, I bit my lip to stop me from moaning.

"Xylieee!" He moaned.

Ethannn!" I moaned, feeling nothing but overwhelming pleasure as Ethan continued moaning as well.

Author's Note: If y'all extra dirty motherfuckers need more to make this more realistic then enjoy this YouTube video of Ethan moaning:

Convinced?

We kept going at it until I started to feel a knot in my stomach and can feel myself about to cum.

"Ethan?"

"I know baby, me too." He kept going until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ethan... I can't...I need..."

"Just let go, I've got you." He said smiling at me.

He then flipped us over again so that I was underneath him and I felt him twitch inside of me, telling me that he was about to cum. He looked me in the eyes and we both nodded. I released and he came into the condom; he did a few more thrusts and then pulled out and tossed the condom in the trash. We then got dressed and I put on one of his huge t-shirts.

"That was amazing." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"I loved that." He said smiling. God I love his smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He said and with that we both fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------