Third person POV

"You should sleep Kihyun" Hyungwon said as he caressed Kihyun's cheek.
The older nodded even though he was still a bit shocked from the news, but he felt comfort when he was with Hyungwon. He felt save.

"Are you sure you want to take the couch?" Kihyun asked while making eye contact with Hyungwon. Hyungwon simply nodded and smiled at Kihyun.

"I have a spare toothbrush in the bathroom, it's the green one." Hyungwon said as he realeased Kihyuns face causing Kihyun snap out of his thoughts. "Thanks..and by the way, I didn't get your name." Kihyun added.
Hyungwon smiled at the smaller male showing interest in him.
"It's Hyungwon"

After Kihyun brushes his teeth and showered Hyungwon did the same, after that Kihyun went to Hyungwon's room and Hyungwon made himself comfortable on the couch with his laptop on his lap.

"Basic knowledge about hybrids"

Hyungwon couldn't sleep not knowing anything about hybrids, he knows some basics but he knew he needed more than that.

He never thought about being in this situation.

He read some things about hybrids in general but also about the kind of hybrid Kihyun was, he even searched information about the zodiac sign of Kihyun.

3:19

"I should sleep" Hyungwon thought as he was still searching information. Quickly he put his laptop away and tried to sleep, but as he wanted to close his eyes he heard a loud noise coming from his room. It sounded as if something fell.

He decided to go up to his room even though he knew Kihyun needed privacy.
Slowly he opened the door and peeked inside, seeing nothing special.

Kihyun was sleeping on his back, he looked peaceful with his ears and tail in the open, but then he noticed how heavy Kihyun was breathing. Slowly he walked over to Kihyun ,but he sped up as he noticed the amount of sweat on Kihyuns forehead.

Carefully he put his hand on Kihyuns forehead, the sweat was dripping from his whole body and sinking into the bedsheets.

He heard soft muffling coming from the boy and all of his instincts told him to wake him up.
Carefully he shook his shoulder but he got no response. When he decided to shake a little harder the younger opened his eyes ,but not only did he open his eyes he also jumped onto Hyungwon and pinned him down on the bed.

Hyungwon was stunned at the sudden reaction from the smaller male, he wasn't able to move a single muscle.

"K-Kihyun it's me" he managed to speak and quickly Kihyun's eyes softened.
"Are you okay?" Hyungwon asked as he tried to move his hands away under Kihyun's grip.

The smaller male didn't react for a moment ,it was as if he needed to process the situation first. Then after a few seconds Kihyun decided to speak. "I'm fine..." he said and he released the taller male.

Kihyun got up on his knees and Hyungwon sat down in front of him with his legs crossed.
"It's okay Kihyun I'm here" Hyungwon said, he didn't know what the younger just dreamed but he felt the urge to comfort him, to protect him.

Kihyun looked at Hyungwon's chest to avoid eye contact, "Kihyun?" Hyungwon asked as he scooted a bit closer to the boy.

He then carefully took a piece of Kihyuns hair and put it away from his forehead to expose his eyes more. Their eyes met and it felt as if the whole world stopped.

After a minute Kihyun carefully brought his hand up to Hyungwon's jawline and started to caress his cheek as he looked at his lips and back to his eyes right after.

"Why are you so perfect Hyungwon?" The male asked carefully, but he didn't get words as a reply. Instead they both closed their eyes and connected their lips carefully. Kihyuns ears flinched at the kiss, it was delicate and nothing more then a simple press against each other, but it was enough to please them both.

After a few seconds they both pulled away and slowly they both opened their eyes.
They looked at each other, clear but tired.

"Should I sleep here?" Hyungwon asked Kihyun showing a small smile on his lips.
The male nodded and laid down on the bed again ,facing the window.
Hyungwon laid behind him and tried to avoid skinship because Kihyun was still so tense.

Then out of nowhere he feels his pulses getting grabbed by two small hands. Slowly his hands are being dragged around Kihyuns waist until Kihyun releases Hyungwon's pulses.

Hyungwon smirked and cuddled a bit closer to Kihyun. And that's how they drifted off to sleep.

———

Hyungwon's POV

Slowly I opened my eyes because of the bright sunlight that was hitting a part of my face, the other part was in the shadow of Kihyuns body.

I smirked a bit as I saw the male facing me with still his eyes closed, sleeping peacefully.
My eyes traveled from his big pink fluffy ears to his lips and back to his eyes.

His lashes were long, they looked feminine.

I want to feel his ears but I read that was unusual so I'll just hold myself back.

"Treat others how you want to be treated" that's what my mother used to say before she passed away.

Luckily I still have my dad, he's the best.

I slowly and carefully pulled my arms away from his warm waist and I got out of bed.
"I want to take a picture so bad!!" I whined to myself while I pouted, but my face lit up again as I thought about making a coffee for Kihyun, I know he loves it.

Why do I adore him?

O well

I ain't mad about it.

I walked over to my kitchen and looked at the clock on my way walking there. My job doesn't start until two so I still have plenty of time.

I grabbed my already-crushed coffee beans and prepared the coffee. While I waited for it to turn into liquid I heard a yawn coming from my bedroom.

I smiled, even though he wasn't here yet.

1010 words