"No I'm not." He said sternly. "I'm not because if I was, I wouldn't be sneaking around with my stepdaughter. I wouldn't be thinking about her all day and dreaming about her every night."

He sighed before looking at the young girl in front of him and shaking his head. "I'm sick. I'm a sick man for looking at you the way I do, and imagining what I want to do with you - the things I've already done with you."

"Well then I'm sick too!" Isla bawls. "Haven't you thought about how I'm a 16 year old girl attracted to a man old enough to be my father? It makes me want you even more when I remember you're 34; it's not illegal - it's just wrong to people that don't understand what it's like. It's not our fault."

"But it's just so wrong." He whispered, burying his handsome face into his hands. "I should be in jail."

She stands from her chair opposite him and walks around the glass table, her legs wrapping over his lap so she's straddling him.

"Please stop," she sobs. "You're a good man. I, I don't want to lose you.

Harry wipes her tears and nods. "You won't lose me, angel. But we can't get caught, it will be the end of this."

"What is 'this'?"

Isla was afraid of the answer. It wasn't enough to be what she secretly thought she wanted it to be in the back of her mind. However, it also seemed that she desperately wanted him to say that they were more than just people of the opposite sex only here for providing pleasure to one another. He was the first guy to actually make her cum, the others being adolescent boys that used their fingers as if they were digging for change at the bottom of a purse - not very pleasurable. She'd never liked them enough to do anything back of course, Harry being the first for her with that too. She knew she'd be good at head, considering her gag reflex was non existent and seeing how Harry reacted to it had made her attraction to him grow into wide proportions.

"I don't know." He replied hesitantly. "But I want it to be something."

And this was enough. It was enough to make her heart thump against her chest, enough to make her fist grab the material of his shirt and smile at him when she saw the sincerity in his eyes. Those eyes that could make you cry. There was no hesitation when he grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him, so close that she could feel his heartbeat, hammering rapidly just like hers.

"Baby, can I kiss you?" He breathed against the shell of her ear, butterflies rising to her stomach when she remembered him asking her that for the first time. She loved that the kiss didn't happen straight away because it left her craving it, how his lips would feel against hers; his perfect lips. So pink and plump and pouty, so kissable. She constantly wanted to kiss them whenever she was in his presence, and little did she know that he felt the same way about hers.

It was strange, because neither of them know how humorous it was that they both thought these things about each other without knowing. Harry wanted to believe that she liked him as much as he liked her; and Isla wanted to believe that Harry saw her as more than just a pretty girl with raging hormones.

"Please do."

He wasted no time in pressing his beautiful lips to hers, his hands cupping her face as his long fingers stroked her smooth cheek. It wasn't lustful and passionate, it was soft and slow, it felt like the feeling of comfort.