Fighting and Bullshit

Raven Prov

I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her outside with me, and let her hair go...

"Now you've crossed the line bitch, you can call me names and mess with me but if you call my FAMILY names you mess with the bull you get the horns!!" I say screaming at her...

Revind in case your wondering what she said to make me so mad at her well let's just revind and you can just read it yourself.

Raven Prov

we were still in the lunch room and she was talking to me and I kinda just zoned her out but then...

"Maybe the reason why your such a freak is because your mom and dad are freaks too!" she said making sure I could here her...

"Hold up what did you say about my mom and dad, you stupid bitch!" I said then grabbed her by her hair and dragged her outside with me..

"Listen pretty princess I'm the boss today!!" I say and its screams of anger..

then she decides to say something again that makes it even worse

"Well maybe you wouldn't be a freak if if your mom and dad weren't freaks

"EXCUSE ME! MY FUCKING FATHER IS THE BOSS OF YOURS!! AND NO HER 'DADDY' ISNT THE VISE PRESEDENT OF THE FUCKING HANDBAG COMPONY SHE GETS ALL HER HANDBAGS FROM GOODWILL AND HER DADDY IS A MINIMUM WAGE WORKER AT CERTCY THE CLOWNS FROZEN FRO YO STORE!" I say screaming louder and louder so everyone can hear me... "yeah I can say stuff about your family if you can say stuff about mine but at least what I say is true!" I say screaming cause I'm so angry...

"Um No he just got promoted to manager!" she says trying to make everybody stop laughing at her...

"Wrong, your daddy just got promoted down to cash-register person which only pays 5 dollars and hour and dad works 4 hours a day which is only 20 dollars a week!!" I say screaming loud "Yeah not so fun to be picked on and have everybody laughing at you!" I say in anger