Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Her it goes guys I hope you enjoy it and I'm sorry if I miss out any punctuation or anything I will go back and fix it up Some things will be made up as this is fan FICTION so please don't keep mentioning about how she didn't wear that they didn't do that and yanoo that stuff so ok bye guys here it is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*First morning of filming Season 4 of TVD*

NINA POV

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

My alarm goes off notifying me that it's 7 am omg I can't get up this early I've just had a rest and a lie in everyday and just relaxed for the past 2 weeks.
it's horrible having to get up for work now I wish i could have a lie in everyday

I have to go to work today until 4 then I have an interview for the upcoming season and come random questions with Paul and Ian. Ian's picking me up today to take me to the set I just remember so I need to get up.

5 more minutes won't hurt
so I close my eyes but I fall straight back to sleep

Knock knock knock!!

Someone's at the door but I don't want to get up so I just leave it and hope that they will go away, but the knocking continues and gets louder.

So I shout
"WHO IS IT??"

then the someone replies
"ME HUNNY!! GET UP YOUR LATE AND COME AND LET ME IN BECAUSE ITS QUARTER TO 9!!"
I know that voice very well, it's Ian so I go and let him in then run back upstairs because I'm only in pants and a bra.
"I'm just taking a shower and I will be down!"

I go into my room to get my clean clothes I'm going to wear and look at the clock. Shit. I'm really late I need to hurry, up and yes I do talk to myself to much I need to stop.

I go into the bathroom and take a shower and when I get out I put my clothes on, I'm wearing a black tank top with grey jogging bottoms, but I will wear my scene clothes when I get to the set so I just wear some comfy clothes.
I do my teeth and put my hair in a quick pony tail, and run down stairs to Ian.

I give him a big hug
" I missed you over the break"

" So did I ,anyway here's your breakfast I brought you from McDonald's but you can eat it on the way."
"Thank you sooo much Ian, I LOVE YOU!!"
I give him a great kiss and sparks fly every time I kiss him it still feels like the first time I ever kissed him it sends shivers down my spine.

when we pull away I grab my breakfast.
" we better get going neens"

" ok I'll just grab my phone and my keys and my script folder and I'll come out to you see you in a minute"
So Ian walks out to the car whilst I run upstairs so fast that I forgot what I came for

?...
Oh yeah my phone, it's on charge and my keys they are in my draw, so I grab both of them and go into my office for my scripts and I also grab this ring I need to give to Paul because I borrowed it so I need to give it back.
Then I run down the stairs and out the door with my breakfast and all my stuff.
I lock the door behind me and I see Ian waiting in his black BMW.

I run to him and get in and he starts the car and pulls off.

There weren't any paparazzi today which is lucky because I think it's too early and they don't know that we start filming today so it's good.

" Mmmmmmm this smells delicious hunny (Ninas nick name for Ian)"

" I knew you'd like it beside I got your favourite bacon and egg mcmuffin and there is also a coffee in there so you can stay awake instead of falling asleep"