Chapter 66: Fullbuster Family

Börja om från början

A familiar white haired guy suddenly came into the scene and I was shocked. I haven't seen Lyon for many days now. He didn't changed at all though.

His eyes widened when he saw me. He runs towards the camera and puts his face closer to it. I had to back away a little because I got scared of his zoomed-in face.

"IT'S JUVIA-CHANNNN!"

"Lyon, you're too noisy!"

"You should've told me that you're talking with her!"

"But you were taking a bath earlier."

"Ah that's- Okay, never mind." Lyon lost at their argument so I laughed a little. He pulls his face away from the camera and placed it on the top of the table and steadied it so that I can see them both.

"Juvia-chan! How's it going over there?" He asked.

"Well, there's nothing new but Gray-sama's been busy." I replied and sighed because of sadness.

"Busy?" He asked as he raises his eyebrow up in confusion. "Busy for what?"

"He told me that there's a crisis or problem in the office and so, he's been at it for almost a month." I explained and pouted afterwards. I really do miss him.

Though he's busy, he still drives me to work and home and texts me every now and then but it still feels different if you're actually with the person. I feel like we're having a long distance relationship- at work.

"A crisis? Huh? Gray didn't mention that to me."

Why did I suddenly have a bad feeling about the way he talked?

"Maybe Gray doesn't want you to know because you'll only ruin his plans." Meredy retorted, teasing her boyfriend in the process.

"Wha-?! No, I won't!"

"Then say that to Gray. Maybe he'll let you know about it."

"That stupid cousin of mine. Uh..." He groans and runs a hand on his hair, making his hair bounce a little. "But in behalf of Gray, I want to apologize to you, Juvia. I'm sure that it'll be over some time."

"I hope so too." I agreed.

Because I miss him every second, every minute, every hour, everyday and every week. In short, I miss him everytime.

***

"You just talked to Lyon and Meredy?" Mira-san asked for the twentieth time while I was doing some paper work on my desk.

"Yes, yes and yes." I replied casually.

"You didn't tell me!" She pouted as she crosses her arms on her chest. She slouches on her chair and said, "I miss them too, you know? You should've called me."

"I could've called you if you weren't on a date." I bluntly said as she blushes a little. Yes, when I was on a call with Lyon and Meredy, Mira-san was on a date with Laxus and it just ended.

"S-Still—!"

I closed my eyes and then I put my hands near my forehead to massage them. I've been getting a lot of headaches and it's distracting me from my work. And every morning, I always go to the bathroom to vomit, and I got used to it.