Ch 6 × When The Sun Sets

Minami POV

About half an hour later, everyone had arrived and we had stayed in our room because Rikuo told us we weren't allowed to go out when the sun sets -to Kiyotsugu's disappointment- and it was already around seven at night.

"Ahhh, this is really boring. Where is Rikuo anyway?" Leaning back, Saori complained. Tsurara was also not here, I could guess the reason why, though.

Everyone else shrugged.

"Do you wanna play a game then?" I suggested.

"That could be a good idea, but what game could we play in this room anyway?" Shima asked.

"Truth or Dare!" the answer came from several voices, not including me.

"Alright then, Kana-chan!"

"Ehhh?"

"Truth or Dare!"

"Uh..." Starting from that point in the game, I had started to tune out.

I didn't know how long we had already played the game, but I really needed to go to the toilet at this point.

"Yukino-san? Where are you going?" Kana called out.

"I need to go to the toilet. Do you know where it is?"

"Uh, I think it's supposed to be nearby."

"Ok, thanks."

As I headed out the room, I could still hear the loud, muffled voices of everyone else playing Truth or Dare. Sighing, I looked around for the toilet.

It wasn't long before I has gotten lost. Hey, it's what I'm best at.

'W-Where the heck am I?!"

Turning around a corner I thought I had seen a glimpse of white hair. Curious, I followed it until I had reached a Japanese garden with a sakura tree.

'Woah, it's so pretty... Wait a minute... Isn't this when Night Rikuo usually appears?! *squeal*'

Before I could take a step closer to the tree, my foot slipped against the step that I didn't see and AGAIN I felt myself fall.

'Isn't this just like when I was teleported into this world...? Wait wait wait World Transport Thingy! I'm not ready to go yet!'

Pushing my arms out to try and catch myself, instead I felt my hands push... somebody else?

Before I could look up to see who I pushed down, I fell on top of the person and the guy ( I think it's a guy ) hit the back of his head on the stairs instead of my forehead hitting it.

Quickly, I sat up, panicking. Looking down at the person, I nearly scared the life out of myself because the person I was sitting on was my absolute favorite character and he was bleeding because of me!

'OMG I killed my favorite character!!'

Putting my hands near his head, I hoped that the healing powers would work.

"I'm so sorry!" I said as a warm glow came from my hand and the wound on his head started to close.

Opening his eyes in surprise, he held my hand and I stopped.

"H-Huh?" Did I do something wrong again?

After he stared at me for a long time, he stood up and looked at me as I stood up with him, "I'm fine."

"O-Oh ok!" I said in relief.

'Phewww that was close, Minami. Lesson #1 Don't almost kill your favorite character...'

"Sorry for that I-

He interrupted me by pulling my hand as I closed my eyes and our surroundings blurred. When I opened them, I was sitting on the sakura tree with him. Blushing at how close we are, I could almost feel myself begin to faint.

"...Yukino-san?" He said.

"Uh... Minami... You can just call me Minami. But how did you know my name?" I pretended not to know.

He smirked, "Aren't you afraid?"

"More like in awe..." I muttered.

He must've heard that because he chuckled and my face turned even MORE red.

"You're interesting... How did you do that?"

"H-Heal you? I.. don't know. I just did." Well, that's partly true. 

"I see..." He turned his back on me and looked at me, "I'll see you again... Minami-chan." And then he disappeared.

I sat there on the branch for a long time before I put my hand up to my forehead and tried to calm down my beating heart.

"Woah... That was so..." I mumbled while looking around.

'W-Wait... How am I supposed to get down from here?!'

Third Person POV:

Cool and collected as always, Night Rikuo strolled into the room where his grandfather was watching TV.

"Gramps..."

Turning his head, The Supreme Commander looked at his grandson, "Hm?"

"What kind of power did you say Grandma had?"

End of Chapter 6