Chapter 5 - Ms. Cold Meets Mr. Stone

(POV OF ALYNNA)

STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM

RING! RING!

The second bell rang means it's BREAK TIME!!

I sighed and stood up.

The tour is now starting.

I texted the girls.

To: Melissa and 5 others

"We will meet together at the lobby. Find the other boys and get ready. We're going to start the tour before dismissal."

Send.

Nang may narinig akong katok. I walked towards the door and opened it. I stared blankly at him.

Yeah. Him. The serious one~ I mean the cold tone guy. What is his name? Oh~wait! Ah Kevin! Why is he here?

Still pokerface, I stepped out and close the door.

I nodded the right side to gesture him to follow me. He's just looking at me blankly just like me. I walked first so that maybe he'll follow but when I look back he's still standing there at his place.

I cleared my throat. Tanga ba to?!

"Let's go," I said coldly and looked away. Nang magsimula ako lumakad ay may naghila sa braso ko.

"Stop," he said in a cold tone.

I looked back at him then to his hand at my arm.

"Don't.Ever.Touch.Any.Single.Part.Of.Me," I said sternly and he quickly pulled his hand away.

"Good. Now,follow me, so that we can finish our tour," sabi ko at tumalikod at paghakbang naman ay bigla siyang nagsalita.

"You're a gangster, right?"

Startled, I looked back and stared at him blankly. He stared back at me but all I can see is something, something mysterious. Something...

"Silence means 'yes',"he said cutting my reverie.

"Bakit ka nagtatanong, eh alam mo naman pala ang sagot," sabi ko. He rolled his eyes.

He "tsked" and I "tsked" back.

Funny, right? I don't know why?! Xerox copy siya.

I turned around and walked away.

"Nice to meet you then, Black Serenity," he said and I stopped.

Well, this may be interesting. Another clash might begin.

I grinned and said.

"You too, Dark Solidarity," then finally walked out leaving him dumbfounded.

Vote.
Comment.
Be a Fan.