1 - Sunday morning

It was a lazy Sunday morning. The sun somehow broke through the window blinds and shone in Marinette's eyes. She closed her eyes and rolled over. It was better now. She opened her eyelids and met Adrien's happy gaze.

"Good morning, M'Lady." He said with his cat-smile.

"Could you stop reflecting the sun?" She asked, smiling at him in response.

"I try. But you forbade me to dye." he reminded her.

"Someone would finally realise that you're patrolling the city as Cat Noir." She replied.

"But just think about it. I would look seductive as a black-haired Cat Noir."

"Watch out, because you'll fall into narcissism." she warned him. "You'll spend hours in front of the mirror, in love with yourself."

"Never!" he assured her. "I've been in love only with you. And I always will."

"Really? You're not bored yet?"

"Marinette..." he began in stern voice and pulled her closer.

He was about to kiss her when they heard a soft voice from the door:

"Mommy?"

Marinette giggled when she saw Adrien's expression.

"How do they do it?" He asked in a whisper.

"This is called a radar, Kitty." She whispered and stroked his cheek. "What's up, Emma?" She asked louder, rising to her elbow.

"Can I come to you?"

"Sure, Sunshine." Marinette agreed immediately, and Adrien just sighed. But he smiled at the sight of green-eyed four-year-old blond jumping on their bed. His female copy. And she also reflected the sun.

"Because Hugo says you're not Ladybug!" Emma immediately complained.

"How's that possible?" Marinette was surprised.

"You told me that if someone asks, I should say that you're not." The six-year-old boy grumbled from the threshold. He had black hair after his mother, but his eyes were as green as his father and sister.

"But I didn't mean family!" Marinette laughed.

"So, if grandpa Gabriel asks, can I say?" Hugo asked, squinting, and her parents exchanged quick glances.

"Hugo..." Adrien began seriously, but Marinette silenced him with her eyes.

"Come here, honey!" she called her son. "I meant our closest family. Me, dad and your siblings. Understand?"

"I think so." Hugo nodded and took the opportunity to hug his mother. He was six years old, so it wasn't easy to hug her. He was almost an adult! But on the other hand, his dad was also an adult, and he hugged his mother very often. So how was it with this cuddle? He made an internal note that he would have to raise this subject during a male conversation with his father.

"I could have thought about the children before..." Adrien muttered, glancing at Marinette, surrounded by Hugo and Emma.

"Yeah, sure. I almost see you going back in time." Marinette laughed, kissing the heads of her children.

"I'll bring you Louis." Adrien sighed, getting up. "You still have a place on your stomach."

"I can handle, Kitty!" she smiled at him in response.

After a while, her youngest son climbed on her. He was only eighteen months old and was still somewhat clumsy. As always, he kicked her mother under the ribs while he was climbing, but Marinette – as a superheroine – didn't even blink. Adrien leaned against the door frame and looked at his wife, besieged by their three children for a moment. Though so many years passed, he still wondered how it happened that this perfect woman had chosen him from all the guys on the Earth.