Kidnapping

Brittany's POV:
I walk down the street, heading home from Santana's house when suddenly a black van drives up to me and 2 guys jump out. I try to scream but one covers my mouth.

They pull me into the van before driving away with me to who knows where. A bag is put over my head so I can't see, freaking me out. The van suddenly jerks left and I go falling and get knocked out..

Santana's POV:
I sit in glee club confused on where Britt is since I haven't seen her at all today at school. Everyone else comes in but still no sign of Brittany.

They all start talking about different things but I ignore them since I start to get worried about her. "Guys." I say but there is no answer as they keep talking.

"Guys!" I yell but still no answer, making me mad. "Shut it before I go all lima heights on your sorry asses!" I yell and that seems to shut them up.

"Has anyone seen Britt?" I ask but all I get are simple no's and shaking their head no. "She hasn't been to school at all today." I say and Quinn, Mike and Tina look worried

Some of them look a little less worried. "Guys come on this could be serious." Mr. Shue says. I call Brittany's Mom and she says she never came home last night.

"Britt's mom said she never came home last night." I say. "That means she's missing." Mercedes says. Quinn gasps and Tina and Mike look more worried.

I call the cops and explain how she looks and stuff. When i'm done Quinn goes to me and tries to comfort me but it doesn't help that much since all I can do is worry for her.

Weeks seem to pass but there is no sign of Brittany at all which makes me fear that something very bad happened. I sit in the glee club in the corner, lonely.

Everybody is talking a little but I stay quiet and just stare off into space. Quinn has been quieter lately as well ever since the third part of The Unholy Trinity went missing.

I get a phone call so I answer it. "Hello?" I say quietly. "Are you Santana Lopez?" A man asks, making me sit up quickly. "Yes, this is Santana Lopez." I say.

Everyone stops and looks at me but I don't look at them. "This is the Ohio police department, we have found who we think is Brittany S. Pierce." The police officer says.

I gasp and they look at me a little confused but mostly hopeful, especially Quinn. "Where?" I ask. "She is at Ohio Memorial Hospital." The officer says.

"Thank you, i'm on my way!" I say and hang up. I look at them all before I finally speak up. "They might of found her!" I say and they look happy.

We hurry to the hospital and they bring us to all the jane doe's since they are unable ID her. The others are stuck outside so I go and start to look but start to loose hope as I start getting close to the end.

I finally get to the last bed but gasp when I see the one and only Brittany S. Pierce laying on a bed limp and an officer comes in and goes to me.

"Britt!" I say happily. "Is this her?" The officer asks and I nod. They take her away from the other jane doe's and to a private room. I follow and they trail behind hoping to see her.

They put her in the room and I say they can come in. They all gasp when they see her pale and skinny with a few cuts and bruises and she has a tube in her nose to help her breath.

I sit next to her and carefully hold her hand while Quinn does the same on the other side of her. She lays limp for a while before I finally feel her squeeze my hand.

"Britt?" I say. Her face scrunches up a little bit and she moves her head a little bit. She moves her head a little bit more before I see her head towards me and her bright blue eyes looking at me.

"Hey Britt." I say. "H..Hey San." Brittany says. I kiss her head and she smiles a little. She turns her head to the other girl holding her head and I smile when she smiles at Quinn.

"H..Hey Q." Brittany says. "Hey B." She says. We catch her up on what she missed before the doctor comes in and says she has to stay for a few days.

Which she does. She is in the hospital for a few days before she is able to go home and I don't leave her alone for a while out of worry for her.