Chapter 12: FMP Part 3: Our Stars to Witness

Natsu-san grinned at her. "I love you. Now, stop crying would you. You look much uglier."

Now what once was a heartmelting drama was a world war 3.

"What did you say?!"

"J-joking! Just joking!"

And the love starts and they lived happily ever after.

I sighed.

When will Juvia have her happy ending?

"Oi, what are you doing here?"

My shoulders shivered. It's him, again!

"Trying to help the chick out of the egg."

He knew what I meant, turning to face the couple quarreling then turned to me. "It would still do fine without help if it was meant to hatch and live. It just needs to wait."

"Giving it a little pull wouldn't hurt. After all, it really needed to hatch fast and see what lies beyond that wall of an egg." I stood straight and faced Gray.

"They needed help. Natsu-san was in a major problem, torn between the desire to claim Lucy-san as soon as possible, and time for her to adjust before he starts the claiming of the  mate. Jellal-san also was on the verge of giving up if not for the plan he prepared for Erza-san and the help he received from the people he begged to cooperate."

"We're humans. We've only got one life and it was right for them to take action and be happy together. We can't afford a moment to lose. Who knows, each new moment might be their last. Besides, I really wanted to help the girls. They've been through so much, as do the boys. I think they deserve this early happy ending, enjoy it 'till it lasts."

...Silence...

I sighed. "I've said enough. Well, I must be on my way."

I started to walk away, until he stopped me. "Wait. There's something I want to show you."

He turned and walked, leading me to God knows where.

Any more of his walk out routine I will personal kick his *scensored*.

I walked by him and he led me to the beach, just like the first time we came here and I guess this will also be the last time.

"Follow me."

He walked down the boulders and went inside somewhere. I followed him and there I found a... cave? There was a cave here all along? I went in and found him casually laying down the soft sand, palms tangled supporting his head.

"Are you just going to stand there? I know your foot is hurting."

I glared at him. I took off my heels and comfortably sat. I gently rubbed my sore foot with water. It's working a little but it'll will still take more time to heal.

I heard a sigh. I saw him get up and kneel in front of me. He created some ice to cool my sore feet.

"I can manage-"

"It'll work faster."

Silence. Again. Our only companion... until he pushed it away.

"You're right."

What did he mean? "Right about what?"

He looked up and faced me. "Everything. You won't know when will be our last moment. Cherish the time and chance given to us." He paused.

" I want to have my early happy ending."

He moved closer to me while I backed away. But he held my back and kissed me.

Too shocked to move, I just froze right there. I was afraid of what might happen next. And the next thing that happened really did scare me. He started to move on to my jaw then to my neck.

He stopped and looked at me. He probably noticed me shivering. He wiped something from my face.

"Don't cry."

I was crying already?

"I will never hurt you. Always remember that."

He smiled. The smile I used to dream of to be given to me. I finally saw it. I saw sincerity in his eyes. He's not lying. He won't hurt me.

"I love you."

I started to cry. Who knew that this man in front of me, the one I've been chasing after since I first laid my eyes on him, who I've loved the day he showed me his world, had finally returned my feelings.

I touched his face. "Prove it."

We kissed.

We made love.

Until we got tired and just laid in each other's arms.

Our stars to witness.