AP sometime get doubt on them but Swara handle it saying everything is okay.. she didn't wanted them to break them like she was broken..
Whenever Kavita call come .. Swara move away from room giving him his space.. space?? Not really.. she just doesn't wanted to kill herself with another pain..

Flashback:
It's been one month of their marriage.. Sanskar was going out but AP told him to take Swara for shopping.. Sanskar doesn't wanted to take her and Swara knew it well. She denied saying that she will go herself but AP didn't listen them..

Mall:
The car stopped at mall.. Swara look outside..
Sanskar: now will u go out or need some invitation..
Swara nods no.. and open the door and come out of the car..

Sanskar park the car... And both go inside.. ragini and Laksh were waiting for Sanskar. They see him coming with Swara..

Sanskar: here take this card and do ur shopping.. I will meet u after an hour in parking..

Swara nods.. and go from there.

Ragini: what is she doing here?
Laksh: don't know.. let's go..
Sanskar: hey guys..
Ragini: Sanskar I thought u r coming alone.. but..( look at swara)
Sanskar: pls don't ask.. mom.. she never listen.. let's go..

Swara go in different sections and buy so many clothes.. not for her.. she bought for everyone accept for herself.. she wanted Sanskar to be with her but she knew it won't be happen.. she was moving to saree section when she see them sitting in cafeteria with Kavita.. laughing and talking. How much she wanted herself at Kavita place but God.. it was just hurting and paining..
She go away from there..
After sometime.. she came at parking but she didn't find his car. She thought to wait and sit at one side.. she waited and waited for him.. it was going to evening now.. and her tears once again betray her to fall down her cheeks. She knows that he won't come.. doesn't she matter to him? Does her existence matter to him?
She cried for half an hour still having little hope that he will come at least for humanity sake.. but he didn't shown up..
At last she defeatedly stands up and took one auto to reach mansion.. thank God she had some money.. she come out of auto and give auto fare and go inside..
She was tired and devasted.. but compose herself before entering inside..
AP see her alone and ask about Sanskar..
AP: Swara? Why you came alone? Where is Sanskar? Does he left you to come alone..?
What will she say.. when she herself don't know.. not more than that he is with his girlfriend leaving his wife..

AP take silence as yes as Swara don't know what to say...

AP: how dare he to do that? He left you alone to come? Wait I will see him?
Swara again plastered fake smile and say..
Swara: no maa.. woh Sanskar ji got really very important work.. he didn't want to go but he would have huge loss so he go.. I only send him.. infact... He booked cab for me and that only drop me here.. u don't worry.. I m fine..

After sometime..

Sanskar entered with Laksh and got shocked to see her as they totally forget about her..
Swara give all of them their gift.. all were happy but at the same time as they were angry that she didn't buy anything for herself..

AP sees Sanskar..

AP: oh Sanskar u came.. your work is done na?
Sanskar:( confused) what?
AP: haan... Swara told that u have work so u left.. but it's good that u book cab for her and she came now only..

Sanskar look at swara but she didn't..
Sujatha: look na Sanskar. Ur wife is really smart.. she bought for all but didn't buy anything for her.. you could have buy anything for her na.. it's not good..
Swara: chachi ji.. it's ok I only denied .. I already have enough..

Sujatha: but..
Swara: pls Chachi ji.. leave it.. see I bought this beautiful saree for you..
She smiled fakely and behave normally as nothing happened..