[10] Studio 🥀

~Jessica~
1 week later

Papi Ki 😍🥀
I miss you so much baby

Me
You know I miss you too 😞

Ki and I have not seen each other for three days because he has been working on music in the studio with Landon.

It sucks because I overthink when he is not with me.

Papi Ki😍🥀
What's on your mind baby? 😕

Me
Nothing, I just miss you.

Papi Ki 😍🥀
Don't lie to me pls.

Me
I just overthink things.

Papi Ki😍🥀
Baby you don't have nothing to worry about if anything I do.

I furrow my eyes at his last text. What could he be worried about?

Me
Of what?

Papi Ki 😍🥀
That you're laid up with some nìgga that can give you more attention than me.

Me
Are you crazy??

Papi Ki 😍🥀
I overthink just like you.

I sigh realizing that I am not the only one with fears.

Me
I could never be laid up with anybody but you.

Papi Ki 😍🥀
Ion know why you like me, ion even like myself.

I frown at this and decide I will get dressed. My baby is feeling bad and is doubting his worth which I hate.

Me
Kimetrius Stop.

I put on a black tank top, pink velvet short shorts and then black socks with my Nike slides.

I get a bookbag and pack some of Ki's spare clothes, that he keeps at my house, in a bag. Lastly, I pack my charger and a toothbrush then head to my car.

Papi Ki 😍🥀
It's tru.

Me
Ion like myself either

Papi Ki 😍🥀
But you're perfect.

Me
And that's how I feel about you. Literally how you see me is how I see you 😩

I then start to drive, heading to the studio that Ki is at. Once I arrive, I read his next text and reply.

Papi Ki 😍🥀
Damn baby you really be knowing what to say. I need to see you 😢😩😍.

Me
How badly ??😩

Papi Ki 😍🥀
So much💯💯

Before I send the next message, I get out of the car and head into the studio. I check in with the lady at the desk and head up to Ki's room. When I am in front of the door I send the text.