[8] Shopping🥀

Jessica

I wake up to something poking me, looking down, my eyes widen realizing K had a little morning wood and I was sitting right on top of it.

That shīt was not even little, but what ever.

Therefore, I sit up and began to un-straddle him making him stir before stretching and sitting up.

"You're up early." He says watching me stand up.

"Well actually your lil wood pecker woke me." I say laughing as I went to my closet.

K hugs me from behind, gripping my waist as he presses himself against me.

"My Johnny ain't small just wait. Actually, how about... we take a shower together." He states resting his chin on my shoulder watching me pick out clothes.

"No because ima fūck you K." I say before I can stop myself.

"That's the plan." He replied morning voice evident.

"Nooo stop." I groan, turned on.

"Do you not want to?" He questions seriously and I turn around.

"I do like a lot" I start blushing hard, "but I don't wanna rush into things. My ex only wanted me for sex and ended up cheating on me after being together for three years. I just- it's hard for me to do this." I babble.

"Do what?" He asks.

"Like trust you and just- all of this because it's been a long time since I have been like this with a guy." I admit.

"Okay first: I don't just want you for sex and I will never cheat on you. Second: a little trust issues don't scare me I have my own issues too. Third: I hate your ex." He says the last part and shrugs.

"I can get really annoying though because of the whole trust issues thing." I inform him.

"You aren't annoying it's not your fault you have trust issues, but it's okay because ima make sure you trust me." He states before putting on his shoes.

"Thank you K." I conclude looking at him.

This man is like no other.

"Ima go change and I'll be back to pick you up." He tells me before kissing me.

"Hurrryyy Ima miss you." I groan and he chuckles.

He leaves and I get into the shower happily until what occurred yesterday with Roman and Jane come washing back over me.

When I am with K all that crazy shīt goes away, but when he is gone everything comes crashing back.

Once I get out of the shower, I start to dress putting on a white Calvin Klein bra, light pink silk sweatpants, and white and pink Jordan 11's.

I put on some hoop earrings, grab my phone and money and head into the living room.

Landon is in the kitchen fixing himself a bowl of cereal. He looks tired.

"Everything okay?" I ask

"Jazz had a rough time sleeping and didn't go down until late, so ima let her sleep in okay." He states and I nod my head.

"And you?" I ask.