[5] Sleep 🥀

Skies

45 minutes and four blunts later, the girls are fully moved in.

"Eskeitit!!" Jess says peaking my attention.

"You like Lil Pump?" I ask

"Yea I fūck with him I guess." She says shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm gonna go unpack my room and I'm taking Skies with me." She announces.

She drags me into the room and I internally cry because there is no way I am telling her that I, in fact, do not want to help her unpack.

Actually, if we start unpacking I probably will drop dead from how tired I am.

"Okay ready to unpack?" She says with a big grin on her face and I nod my head trying to give a solid smile off.

She starts laughing loudly and I raise my eyebrows confused.

"Skies w-we aren't gonna unpack." She says after another fit of giggles.

Oh lord. She wants to fūck. I am running on an empty tank and this fine āss girl wants to fūck.

I am going to have to be a man I can not say no.

"What are we gonna do then?" I say acting confused.

"Skies when is the last time you slept?" She ask and I furrow my eyes actually confused now.

"Well actually I didn't sleep last night so I guess a day ago?" I confess scratching my head.

"I could tell." She says rolling her eyes goofily.

"Really?" I say surprised.

Honestly I do this often to get my music done and nobody, but Landon really notices.

"Duhh I'm not dumb." She says

"I know you're not, soo why did you say we were gonna unpack." I ask still confused.

"Because I wanted to see if you actually would. And you were. You're so cute." She answers grabbing my hand.

"However, I sure as hell do not want to unpack, so I figured we could nap." She concludes.

With that being said she lets go of my hand and starts rummaging through a box.

She pulls out a large duvet and pillows as I stare at her in a trance.

"You're an angel." I blurt out and she laughs it off.

"Come on help me yea?" She says throwing me the first sheet for the bed.

I was serious she was sooo different.

Nonetheless, I help her set the bed up and after we both plunged in.

"Do you mind if I take my shirt off ?" I ask cautiously.

"It's okay go ahead." She replies bitting her lip.

I pull my shirt off and toss it towards the end of the bed. Then I lay down facing Jess as I look into her hazel eyes.

She blushes shyly before adverting her gaze on my chest.

Her finger goes up to gently trace my tattoos and I bite my lip. In one swift move, I grab her thighs and place her on top of me.

Eyes wide she asks, "why'd you do that for?"

"Well when you touched me I got a little excited." I tease.

"Well this position makes me excited." She retorts as I sit up.