"Woh woh kya? WHAT HAPPENED THERE?" Khushi shouted.

"Woh waha he..." Ishaan began when Khushi shouted, "SHUT UP! I'M TALKING TO MY HUSBAND." She looked at Arnav and said, "YOU...CONTINUE! WHAT HAPPENED AT RAJASTHAN, 20 YEARS BACK?"

"Khushi ji....calm down" Anjali whispered.

"CALM DOWN? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?" Khushi blasted. Aman sighed and patted her back, "Bhabhi...relax...take a..."

"Now don't you start!" Khushi shouted and pushed Aman back, resulting in the man stumbling to the couch, "I'll get back to you after a while!" she turned to Arnav, "So where were we? Ah Rajasthan! So continue!"

Arnav looked at her in tears and Khushi looked over to Aarav who stood pale as a white paper.

"Arey Aarav, come here. Let's hear the story!" Khushi said laughing and pulled him. She sat on the couch and made Aarav sit next to her, "let's hear about your father's adventures behind our backs! Come on Arnavji continue!"

"Khushi please..." he whispered.

"I SAID CONTINUE" Khushi blasted.

"It's not his fault" Ishaan said slowly, his voice cracking, "His drink was spiked. He..." he stopped seeing Khushi's glare.

"Continue" Khushi said sternly. She looked at the family who stood shocked and numb not knowing what to do. "Arrey aap log...why are you standing? Sit na...its story time!"

Aman sat next to Khushi and wrapped his arm around her, "Bhabhi...."

"Aman. Leave" Khushi said breathing heavily.

"Listen to me!"

"I said leave!" Khushi hissed.

"Just listen to what he has to say. Please" Aman said.

"That's what I am doing" Khushi cried, "He isn't continuing. Ask him to continue!"

"I met a woman named Shalini. She was the daughter of the factory manager; the factory that I bought in Rajasthan. We became friends" Arnav said, his voice cracking, "After six months, I had hosted a party in the city of Jaipur as a celebration of the success. I had invited the factory workers and she was there. Her fiancé spiked her drink but it was accidently served to me!"

"Okay" Khushi nodded, "Then?"

"Then...." Arnav looked at Aman and Khushi shouted, "DON'T LOOK AT HIM. LOOK AT ME! ANSWER ME, NOT HIM!"

"I thought she was you" Arnav whispered in tears, his tears rolling down his cheek to his neck and shirt collar.

"Ha" Khushi scoffed, "What a nice heartwarming thing to say!" she looked at Aarav who didn't utter a single word till now. He was sitting numb staring at Arnav.

"It was not intentional" Arnav whispered and walked forward to Khushi.

"STAY RIGHT THERE" Khushi stopped him.

"Please believe me" Arnav cried begging, "I thought she was you. Trust me. And it happened..."

"Didn't she stop you? Her drink wasn't spiked right?" Aarav spoke for the first time.

"Why would she?" Khushi asked scoffing, "Who wouldn't want him? He is the most handsome successful businessman of the era. Anyone would love to sleep with him" she chuckled and said, "And you used to call me a gold digger! Arrey asli gold digger tho woh hai...kya naam hai..ha Shalini!"

"Stop!" Ishaan whispered, "You cannot talk like that!"

"Ishaan" Arnav whispered.

"How should I talk then?" Khushi asked angrily and stood up.

"She is my mother" Ishaan hissed.

"Ishaan. Quiet" Arnav hissed.

"You cannot call my mother a gold digger!" Ishaan shouted at Khushi.

"ISHAAN" Arnav shouted at the top of his voice. Ishaan looked at him shocked and Arnav said angrily, "Apologize!"

"No" Ishaan said angrily shaking his head.

"ASR stop!" Aman whispered standing up, "Not now!"

"Ishaan. APOLOGIZE TO HER!" Arnav shouted.

"I WON'T" Ishaan cried and looked at Khushi, "Whatever it is and whoever you are I won't let you insult my mother!"

"Don't talk to my mother like that" Aarav shouted standing up. He pushed the boy and Ishaan fell backwards to Aman who held him. Aman made the boy stand straight and stood between Aarav and Ishaan, "Aarav, listen to me. Sit down. Calm down. Listen to what ASR says...okay...SIT DOWN...bhabhi....sit down!" he looked at Akash who stood stiff as a pole. "Akash" he whispered. Akash jerked and rushed forward. He made Aarav and Khushi sit and Aman walked a few feet away with Ishaan.

"Calm down" Aman whispered and Ishaan sighed looking down.

Khushi looked at Arnav and said angrily, "So you had sex with a woman in Rajasthan 20 years back and then have a son with her. 20 years later you bring him home and expect me to accept him? Great!"

"Khushi hear me out" he whispered.

"NO" she said, "Take him back to his whore mother! Don't even think about bringing this son of a bitch here!"

Ishaan closed his eyes tightly and Aman held his tightly not allowing him to bash forward.

Arnav looked at Ishaan and then at Khushi. "His mother is dead" Arnav said.

"So? Why should..." Khushi stopped herself. "Oh" she said realizing it, "The call from Aman that night" she looked at Aman, "the woman at Rajasthan who died of cancer was her?" she looked at Arnav and whispered, "You kissed me goodbye the next morning to attend your mistress' funeral?"

"She was not my mistress dammit!" Arnav shouted.

"DON'T SHOUT" Khushi shouted, "WHAT SHOULD I CALL HER THEN? BED WARMER?"

"Khushi stop" Arnav hissed and looked at Ishaan, "Not before him at least" he whispered lowering his voice.

Khushi looked at Ishaan who was silently crying looking at the floor.

She looked away and covered her face with her palms. Rubbing her face vigorously she whispered, "How could you?"

She looked up at him, "How could you do this? What was wrong with me that you had to go to another woman? Ah...yes...I cannot be a mother. Yeh baat hai na!"

"No it's not what you think..." Arnav whispered,

"I gave you everything" Khushi whispered, tears rolling down her tears, "Everything that a woman can. And you made a big joke of it by going to another woman for that ONE thing I cannot give you. A child!" she burst into tears and slumped on to the floor.

"Khushi ji" everyone cried and rushed forward.

"NO" she cried and everyone stopped, "I don't anyone's help!" she hissed in anger.

Arnav walked to her and slumped next to her.

"Move. Go away" she hissed.

"Please listen to me" Arnav whispered, his tears now wet with his tears, "Look at me please" he cupped her face.

"GO AWAY" she shouted and pushed him. She stood up from the floor and rushed upstairs.

"Khushi" Arnav cried and followed her.

Khushi ran to their room and shut the door behind her.

"Khushi! Please...open the door" Arnav begged banging on the door.

Everyone looked up to him from downstairs.

"Ishaan" Aman said and everyone looked at him, "I'll drop you to hostel"

Ishaan looked at Arnav and then at Aman.

"Come with me" Aman ordered and walked to the main door.

Ishaan looked at everyone who threw him a disgusted glare. He looked at Aarav who still sat on the couch pale as a sheet, staring at the wall.

"Ishaan" Aman called out. Ishaan looked down and followed Aman.